Mister Cee Slams Report He's Arrested on Public Lewdness Charges
Hip-hop DJ and record producer Mister Cee is facing a public lewdness charge after he was arrested in New York. The star, who famously produced records for late rapper Notorious B.I.G., was detained by police in Manhattan on Wednesday, March 30.
Police officers allegedly caught him receiving oral sex in a car which was "open to public view", according to court papers obtained by the New York Daily News. The publication reports he was arraigned on charges of public lewdness and exposure of a person and due back in court in June.
Mister Cee has publicly denied the accusations in a post on his Twitter.com page, writing, "Never was I in a car with anyone when I was detained... The facts will come out and show what is being reported is totally untrue."
Fellow Hot 97 DJ Funkmaster Flex has also come to Mister Cee's defense. In a statement, he said, "Please be advised this rumor is not true. Stating false allegations about somebody and presenting it as valid information is unethical. Please continue to listen to Mr. Cee everyday at noon Monday through Friday on Hot 97 and Hot97.com."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'