Mister Cee Slams Report He's Arrested on Public Lewdness Charges
Hip-hop DJ and record producer Mister Cee is facing a public lewdness charge after he was arrested in New York. The star, who famously produced records for late rapper Notorious B.I.G., was detained by police in Manhattan on Wednesday, March 30.
Police officers allegedly caught him receiving oral sex in a car which was "open to public view", according to court papers obtained by the New York Daily News. The publication reports he was arraigned on charges of public lewdness and exposure of a person and due back in court in June.
Mister Cee has publicly denied the accusations in a post on his Twitter.com page, writing, "Never was I in a car with anyone when I was detained... The facts will come out and show what is being reported is totally untrue."
Fellow Hot 97 DJ Funkmaster Flex has also come to Mister Cee's defense. In a statement, he said, "Please be advised this rumor is not true. Stating false allegations about somebody and presenting it as valid information is unethical. Please continue to listen to Mr. Cee everyday at noon Monday through Friday on Hot 97 and Hot97.com."
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His Debut on 'SNL'
- Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Can't Stop Tweeting During National Security Briefing on 'SNL'
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball