Mister Cee Slams Report He's Arrested on Public Lewdness Charges
Hip-hop DJ and record producer Mister Cee is facing a public lewdness charge after he was arrested in New York. The star, who famously produced records for late rapper Notorious B.I.G., was detained by police in Manhattan on Wednesday, March 30.
Police officers allegedly caught him receiving oral sex in a car which was "open to public view", according to court papers obtained by the New York Daily News. The publication reports he was arraigned on charges of public lewdness and exposure of a person and due back in court in June.
Mister Cee has publicly denied the accusations in a post on his Twitter.com page, writing, "Never was I in a car with anyone when I was detained... The facts will come out and show what is being reported is totally untrue."
Fellow Hot 97 DJ Funkmaster Flex has also come to Mister Cee's defense. In a statement, he said, "Please be advised this rumor is not true. Stating false allegations about somebody and presenting it as valid information is unethical. Please continue to listen to Mr. Cee everyday at noon Monday through Friday on Hot 97 and Hot97.com."
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?
- Kesha's Mother Admits She Has No Firsthand Personal Knowledge of Alleged Rape by Dr. Luke
- Meet Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes' Youngest Daughter Amada
- Tyga Premieres Fun Video for 'Flossin' Featuring His Son King Cairo
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs