Report: Noel Gallagher Has Got Engaged to Longtime Girlfriend
British rocker Noel Gallagher is preparing to exchange vows with his longtime girlfriend Sara MacDonald this summer after proposing on 2010, according to a U.K. Report. The musician and his partner have been together since the early 2000s and share two sons - and Gallagher has cemented their relationship by asking MacDonald for her hand in marriage, reports The Sun.
A source tells the British publication, "Noel secretly asked Sara to marry him on her birthday last October. He's not one for making a big scene. They have been living like they are married for years anyway, but now they have a family together Noel thought it was the right time to do the romantic thing."
"He splashed out on a mega posh Solange Azagury-Partridge ring... They are madly in love and spend all their time together without any bickering. They are a perfect match."
- Fans Speculate Infinite's Woohyun Is Involved in Sexual Assault Case
- Venus Williams Claims Fatal Car Crash Victim Didn't Wear Seat Belt
- Chadwick Boseman Hunts Down His Sister's Killer in Intense Trailer for 'Message from the King'
- Usher Cleans His Star and Pushes a Car With James Corden in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Kate Hudson Shaves Her Head for New Musical Project With Sia
- O.J. Simpson and Kato Kaelin May Live Together for New Reality Show
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini