Report: Noel Gallagher Has Got Engaged to Longtime Girlfriend
British rocker Noel Gallagher is preparing to exchange vows with his longtime girlfriend Sara MacDonald this summer after proposing on 2010, according to a U.K. Report. The musician and his partner have been together since the early 2000s and share two sons - and Gallagher has cemented their relationship by asking MacDonald for her hand in marriage, reports The Sun.
A source tells the British publication, "Noel secretly asked Sara to marry him on her birthday last October. He's not one for making a big scene. They have been living like they are married for years anyway, but now they have a family together Noel thought it was the right time to do the romantic thing."
"He splashed out on a mega posh Solange Azagury-Partridge ring... They are madly in love and spend all their time together without any bickering. They are a perfect match."
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'