Report: Noel Gallagher Has Got Engaged to Longtime Girlfriend
British rocker Noel Gallagher is preparing to exchange vows with his longtime girlfriend Sara MacDonald this summer after proposing on 2010, according to a U.K. Report. The musician and his partner have been together since the early 2000s and share two sons - and Gallagher has cemented their relationship by asking MacDonald for her hand in marriage, reports The Sun.
A source tells the British publication, "Noel secretly asked Sara to marry him on her birthday last October. He's not one for making a big scene. They have been living like they are married for years anyway, but now they have a family together Noel thought it was the right time to do the romantic thing."
"He splashed out on a mega posh Solange Azagury-Partridge ring... They are madly in love and spend all their time together without any bickering. They are a perfect match."
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'