Report: Noel Gallagher Has Got Engaged to Longtime Girlfriend
British rocker Noel Gallagher is preparing to exchange vows with his longtime girlfriend Sara MacDonald this summer after proposing on 2010, according to a U.K. Report. The musician and his partner have been together since the early 2000s and share two sons - and Gallagher has cemented their relationship by asking MacDonald for her hand in marriage, reports The Sun.
A source tells the British publication, "Noel secretly asked Sara to marry him on her birthday last October. He's not one for making a big scene. They have been living like they are married for years anyway, but now they have a family together Noel thought it was the right time to do the romantic thing."
"He splashed out on a mega posh Solange Azagury-Partridge ring... They are madly in love and spend all their time together without any bickering. They are a perfect match."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival