Report: Noel Gallagher Has Got Engaged to Longtime Girlfriend
British rocker Noel Gallagher is preparing to exchange vows with his longtime girlfriend Sara MacDonald this summer after proposing on 2010, according to a U.K. Report. The musician and his partner have been together since the early 2000s and share two sons - and Gallagher has cemented their relationship by asking MacDonald for her hand in marriage, reports The Sun.
A source tells the British publication, "Noel secretly asked Sara to marry him on her birthday last October. He's not one for making a big scene. They have been living like they are married for years anyway, but now they have a family together Noel thought it was the right time to do the romantic thing."
"He splashed out on a mega posh Solange Azagury-Partridge ring... They are madly in love and spend all their time together without any bickering. They are a perfect match."
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger