Construction of Tyra Banks' New York Home Close to Completion
Tyra Banks' luxury New York home is finally "near completion" after six months of delays and complaints from angry neighbors about the ongoing construction work. The supermodel/TV presenter has purchased four apartments in a block situated in Manhattan's fashionable Battery Park City and builders have been busy joining the properties together to make one giant condo.
The lengthy construction work sparked complaints from neighbors about the noise levels, while six months of delays have left them seething, according to the New York Post's gossip column Page Six. The publication reports residents of the building have attempted to seek compensation for the disruption, to no avail.
But a representative for the Riverhouse apartment block has now revealed the project is "near completion" and Banks was reportedly spotted moving some of her belongings into the property on Monday, April 4.
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'