Construction of Tyra Banks' New York Home Close to Completion
Tyra Banks' luxury New York home is finally "near completion" after six months of delays and complaints from angry neighbors about the ongoing construction work. The supermodel/TV presenter has purchased four apartments in a block situated in Manhattan's fashionable Battery Park City and builders have been busy joining the properties together to make one giant condo.
The lengthy construction work sparked complaints from neighbors about the noise levels, while six months of delays have left them seething, according to the New York Post's gossip column Page Six. The publication reports residents of the building have attempted to seek compensation for the disruption, to no avail.
But a representative for the Riverhouse apartment block has now revealed the project is "near completion" and Banks was reportedly spotted moving some of her belongings into the property on Monday, April 4.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed