Construction of Tyra Banks' New York Home Close to Completion
Tyra Banks' luxury New York home is finally "near completion" after six months of delays and complaints from angry neighbors about the ongoing construction work. The supermodel/TV presenter has purchased four apartments in a block situated in Manhattan's fashionable Battery Park City and builders have been busy joining the properties together to make one giant condo.
The lengthy construction work sparked complaints from neighbors about the noise levels, while six months of delays have left them seething, according to the New York Post's gossip column Page Six. The publication reports residents of the building have attempted to seek compensation for the disruption, to no avail.
But a representative for the Riverhouse apartment block has now revealed the project is "near completion" and Banks was reportedly spotted moving some of her belongings into the property on Monday, April 4.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie