Construction of Tyra Banks' New York Home Close to Completion
Tyra Banks' luxury New York home is finally "near completion" after six months of delays and complaints from angry neighbors about the ongoing construction work. The supermodel/TV presenter has purchased four apartments in a block situated in Manhattan's fashionable Battery Park City and builders have been busy joining the properties together to make one giant condo.
The lengthy construction work sparked complaints from neighbors about the noise levels, while six months of delays have left them seething, according to the New York Post's gossip column Page Six. The publication reports residents of the building have attempted to seek compensation for the disruption, to no avail.
But a representative for the Riverhouse apartment block has now revealed the project is "near completion" and Banks was reportedly spotted moving some of her belongings into the property on Monday, April 4.
More Tyra Banks News
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair