Construction of Tyra Banks' New York Home Close to Completion
Tyra Banks' luxury New York home is finally "near completion" after six months of delays and complaints from angry neighbors about the ongoing construction work. The supermodel/TV presenter has purchased four apartments in a block situated in Manhattan's fashionable Battery Park City and builders have been busy joining the properties together to make one giant condo.
The lengthy construction work sparked complaints from neighbors about the noise levels, while six months of delays have left them seething, according to the New York Post's gossip column Page Six. The publication reports residents of the building have attempted to seek compensation for the disruption, to no avail.
But a representative for the Riverhouse apartment block has now revealed the project is "near completion" and Banks was reportedly spotted moving some of her belongings into the property on Monday, April 4.
More Tyra Banks News
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake