Robin Gibb Hospitalized Over Abdominal Pains
Bee Gees star Robin Gibb has called off a string of gigs in Brazil after he was hospitalized with abdominal pains. The 61-year-old singer was taken to a hospital in Britain on Sunday, April 3, after he suddenly fell ill and doctors have advised him not to travel.
He was due in Brazil to meet with the country's president and perform in cities including Sao Paolo and Brasilia. A spokesperson for Gibb says, "In the early morning he had terrible pain and he was feeling very ill."
"A paramedic came out and he was taken to hospital. We are not sure what's wrong with him at this stage and are worried. We don't know if it is a recurrence of the previous problem or if it is something else entirely."
In 2010, Gibb underwent emergency stomach surgery for a blocked intestine. His twin brother and bandmate Maurice died in 2003 due to complications from a twisted intestine.
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier
- Here's Why 'Avengers 4' Doesn't Have a Title Yet
- Gucci Mane Brings Out A$AP Rocky, Chief Keef, 50 Cent and More at Coachella
- Alex Rodriguez Says His Relationship With Jennifer Lopez Is 'Moving in the Right Direction'
- Ed Sheeran May Quit Music Once He Starts a Family
- Drake Denies Impregnating Instagram Model Layla Lace