t.A.T.u Release Stetement Over Their Breakup
Russian pop duo t.A.T.u are to split for good following the release of a remixed hits album.
Lena Katina and Yulia Volkova exploded onto the international charts a decade ago with the smash hits "All the Things She Said" and "Not Gonna Get Us".
Katina and Volkova, who were initially promoted as saucy lesbians, took a break in 2009 to concentrate on solo careers, but they've reunited for one final album, remix collection Waste Management Remixes.
Katina tells Billboard.com, "We've been doing our own thing for over two years now, and it was a logical conclusion. It's time to move forward. People will remember us for great songs, being free, taking life as it is and not being afraid of anything."
She refuses to rule out a reunion - but insists it will be at least a decade away: "Maybe in 10 years, we'll say, 'Hey, let's do something together.' "
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Possible Reconciliation With Christina
- Chance The Rapper and Jeremih Featured on Taylor Bennett's 'Grown Up Fairy Tales'
- Uh-Oh! 'The Vampire Diaries' Poised to Bring Back This Ultimate Villain
- Report: Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Moving to Australia Next Year
- Selena Gomez Goes Braless in Sexy New Pics
- Patrick Stewart Is Done Playing Professor X in 'X-Men' Franchise
- Jamie Foxx Dumps Katie Holmes Over Her Scientology Drama
- Mahershala Ali and Wife Welcome Baby Girl