t.A.T.u Release Stetement Over Their Breakup
Russian pop duo t.A.T.u are to split for good following the release of a remixed hits album.
Lena Katina and Yulia Volkova exploded onto the international charts a decade ago with the smash hits "All the Things She Said" and "Not Gonna Get Us".
Katina and Volkova, who were initially promoted as saucy lesbians, took a break in 2009 to concentrate on solo careers, but they've reunited for one final album, remix collection Waste Management Remixes.
Katina tells Billboard.com, "We've been doing our own thing for over two years now, and it was a logical conclusion. It's time to move forward. People will remember us for great songs, being free, taking life as it is and not being afraid of anything."
She refuses to rule out a reunion - but insists it will be at least a decade away: "Maybe in 10 years, we'll say, 'Hey, let's do something together.' "
- Azealia Banks Unveils 'So Ghetto' Freestyle, RZA Sides With Russell Crowe After Record Deal Canceled
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!