t.A.T.u Release Stetement Over Their Breakup
Russian pop duo t.A.T.u are to split for good following the release of a remixed hits album.
Lena Katina and Yulia Volkova exploded onto the international charts a decade ago with the smash hits "All the Things She Said" and "Not Gonna Get Us".
Katina and Volkova, who were initially promoted as saucy lesbians, took a break in 2009 to concentrate on solo careers, but they've reunited for one final album, remix collection Waste Management Remixes.
Katina tells Billboard.com, "We've been doing our own thing for over two years now, and it was a logical conclusion. It's time to move forward. People will remember us for great songs, being free, taking life as it is and not being afraid of anything."
She refuses to rule out a reunion - but insists it will be at least a decade away: "Maybe in 10 years, we'll say, 'Hey, let's do something together.' "
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'