t.A.T.u Release Stetement Over Their Breakup
Russian pop duo t.A.T.u are to split for good following the release of a remixed hits album.
Lena Katina and Yulia Volkova exploded onto the international charts a decade ago with the smash hits "All the Things She Said" and "Not Gonna Get Us".
Katina and Volkova, who were initially promoted as saucy lesbians, took a break in 2009 to concentrate on solo careers, but they've reunited for one final album, remix collection Waste Management Remixes.
Katina tells Billboard.com, "We've been doing our own thing for over two years now, and it was a logical conclusion. It's time to move forward. People will remember us for great songs, being free, taking life as it is and not being afraid of anything."
She refuses to rule out a reunion - but insists it will be at least a decade away: "Maybe in 10 years, we'll say, 'Hey, let's do something together.' "
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'