t.A.T.u Release Stetement Over Their Breakup
Russian pop duo t.A.T.u are to split for good following the release of a remixed hits album.
Lena Katina and Yulia Volkova exploded onto the international charts a decade ago with the smash hits "All the Things She Said" and "Not Gonna Get Us".
Katina and Volkova, who were initially promoted as saucy lesbians, took a break in 2009 to concentrate on solo careers, but they've reunited for one final album, remix collection Waste Management Remixes.
Katina tells Billboard.com, "We've been doing our own thing for over two years now, and it was a logical conclusion. It's time to move forward. People will remember us for great songs, being free, taking life as it is and not being afraid of anything."
She refuses to rule out a reunion - but insists it will be at least a decade away: "Maybe in 10 years, we'll say, 'Hey, let's do something together.' "
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked