t.A.T.u Release Stetement Over Their Breakup
Russian pop duo t.A.T.u are to split for good following the release of a remixed hits album.
Lena Katina and Yulia Volkova exploded onto the international charts a decade ago with the smash hits "All the Things She Said" and "Not Gonna Get Us".
Katina and Volkova, who were initially promoted as saucy lesbians, took a break in 2009 to concentrate on solo careers, but they've reunited for one final album, remix collection Waste Management Remixes.
Katina tells Billboard.com, "We've been doing our own thing for over two years now, and it was a logical conclusion. It's time to move forward. People will remember us for great songs, being free, taking life as it is and not being afraid of anything."
She refuses to rule out a reunion - but insists it will be at least a decade away: "Maybe in 10 years, we'll say, 'Hey, let's do something together.' "
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App