t.A.T.u Release Stetement Over Their Breakup
Russian pop duo t.A.T.u are to split for good following the release of a remixed hits album.
Lena Katina and Yulia Volkova exploded onto the international charts a decade ago with the smash hits "All the Things She Said" and "Not Gonna Get Us".
Katina and Volkova, who were initially promoted as saucy lesbians, took a break in 2009 to concentrate on solo careers, but they've reunited for one final album, remix collection Waste Management Remixes.
Katina tells Billboard.com, "We've been doing our own thing for over two years now, and it was a logical conclusion. It's time to move forward. People will remember us for great songs, being free, taking life as it is and not being afraid of anything."
She refuses to rule out a reunion - but insists it will be at least a decade away: "Maybe in 10 years, we'll say, 'Hey, let's do something together.' "
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington