Jason Davis Enters Not Guilty Plea Over His Drug Possession Charge
Troubled oil heir Jason Davis has pleaded not guilty to heroin possession, following an arrest in January this year. The grandson of billionaire businessman Marvin Davis, who was part of the last series of U.S. reality show "Celebrity Rehab", was picked up by cops in Newport Beach, California on January 27 for alleged drug possession.
He was formally charged in February of possession and misdemeanors of being under the influence of a controlled substance and possessing drug paraphernalia. Davis appeared in an Orange County courtroom on Monday, April 4 and pleaded not guilty to two lesser drug charges, reports TMZ.com.
Davis faces up to three years behind bars if he is convicted of all the charges.
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified