Jason Davis Enters Not Guilty Plea Over His Drug Possession Charge
Troubled oil heir Jason Davis has pleaded not guilty to heroin possession, following an arrest in January this year. The grandson of billionaire businessman Marvin Davis, who was part of the last series of U.S. reality show "Celebrity Rehab", was picked up by cops in Newport Beach, California on January 27 for alleged drug possession.
He was formally charged in February of possession and misdemeanors of being under the influence of a controlled substance and possessing drug paraphernalia. Davis appeared in an Orange County courtroom on Monday, April 4 and pleaded not guilty to two lesser drug charges, reports TMZ.com.
Davis faces up to three years behind bars if he is convicted of all the charges.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch