Jason Davis Enters Not Guilty Plea Over His Drug Possession Charge
Troubled oil heir Jason Davis has pleaded not guilty to heroin possession, following an arrest in January this year. The grandson of billionaire businessman Marvin Davis, who was part of the last series of U.S. reality show "Celebrity Rehab", was picked up by cops in Newport Beach, California on January 27 for alleged drug possession.
He was formally charged in February of possession and misdemeanors of being under the influence of a controlled substance and possessing drug paraphernalia. Davis appeared in an Orange County courtroom on Monday, April 4 and pleaded not guilty to two lesser drug charges, reports TMZ.com.
Davis faces up to three years behind bars if he is convicted of all the charges.
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week