Jason Davis Enters Not Guilty Plea Over His Drug Possession Charge
Troubled oil heir Jason Davis has pleaded not guilty to heroin possession, following an arrest in January this year. The grandson of billionaire businessman Marvin Davis, who was part of the last series of U.S. reality show "Celebrity Rehab", was picked up by cops in Newport Beach, California on January 27 for alleged drug possession.
He was formally charged in February of possession and misdemeanors of being under the influence of a controlled substance and possessing drug paraphernalia. Davis appeared in an Orange County courtroom on Monday, April 4 and pleaded not guilty to two lesser drug charges, reports TMZ.com.
Davis faces up to three years behind bars if he is convicted of all the charges.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival