Jason Davis Enters Not Guilty Plea Over His Drug Possession Charge
Troubled oil heir Jason Davis has pleaded not guilty to heroin possession, following an arrest in January this year. The grandson of billionaire businessman Marvin Davis, who was part of the last series of U.S. reality show "Celebrity Rehab", was picked up by cops in Newport Beach, California on January 27 for alleged drug possession.
He was formally charged in February of possession and misdemeanors of being under the influence of a controlled substance and possessing drug paraphernalia. Davis appeared in an Orange County courtroom on Monday, April 4 and pleaded not guilty to two lesser drug charges, reports TMZ.com.
Davis faces up to three years behind bars if he is convicted of all the charges.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video