Laila Ali Has Given Birth to Baby Daughter
Boxing legend Muhammad Ali has become a grandfather again. His daughter Laila gave birth to a baby girl on Monday, April 4.
Laila Ali, a former boxer herself, welcomed her second child with husband Curtis Conway and took to her Twitter.com blog to break the news to fans. She wrote, "I had my baby girl this morning! Sydney arrived on her due date at 3am! Everyone is happy and healthy."
The fourth season contestant of "Dancing With the Stars" has also talked to Us Weekly about her daughter arival. "After a long day of labor, I had a healthy baby girl, Sydney J. Conway," said the 33-year-old. "We are both very tired, but we fell in love the moment we laid eyes on each other. I feel so blessed and overwhelmed with love and excitement. Can't wait to get to know her!"
The couple is also parents to two-year-old Curtis Muhammad, Jr.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert