Laila Ali Has Given Birth to Baby Daughter
Boxing legend Muhammad Ali has become a grandfather again. His daughter Laila gave birth to a baby girl on Monday, April 4.
Laila Ali, a former boxer herself, welcomed her second child with husband Curtis Conway and took to her Twitter.com blog to break the news to fans. She wrote, "I had my baby girl this morning! Sydney arrived on her due date at 3am! Everyone is happy and healthy."
The fourth season contestant of "Dancing With the Stars" has also talked to Us Weekly about her daughter arival. "After a long day of labor, I had a healthy baby girl, Sydney J. Conway," said the 33-year-old. "We are both very tired, but we fell in love the moment we laid eyes on each other. I feel so blessed and overwhelmed with love and excitement. Can't wait to get to know her!"
The couple is also parents to two-year-old Curtis Muhammad, Jr.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video