Laila Ali Has Given Birth to Baby Daughter
Boxing legend Muhammad Ali has become a grandfather again. His daughter Laila gave birth to a baby girl on Monday, April 4.
Laila Ali, a former boxer herself, welcomed her second child with husband Curtis Conway and took to her Twitter.com blog to break the news to fans. She wrote, "I had my baby girl this morning! Sydney arrived on her due date at 3am! Everyone is happy and healthy."
The fourth season contestant of "Dancing With the Stars" has also talked to Us Weekly about her daughter arival. "After a long day of labor, I had a healthy baby girl, Sydney J. Conway," said the 33-year-old. "We are both very tired, but we fell in love the moment we laid eyes on each other. I feel so blessed and overwhelmed with love and excitement. Can't wait to get to know her!"
The couple is also parents to two-year-old Curtis Muhammad, Jr.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed