Unable to Stand the Pain, Britney Spears Ditches Heels During Video Shooting
Britney Spears insisted on changing into comfortable footwear whenever she filmed close-ups for her new video "Till the World Ends" - because she couldn't stand the pain of dancing in high heels.
The "Toxic" superstar gets sexy in the promo for her latest single, strutting her stuff in a studded black leather jacket, black bodysuit and matching stilettos.
But Spears struggled to stay in costume throughout the long shoot and slipped her feet into her cushioned Ugg boots whenever she could to rest her sore feet. In MTV special, "Britney Spears: I Am the "Femme Fatale", she says, "It (dancing in heels) hurts, but it looks good. It wasn't a full-length shot so a girl's about comfort when it's not showing!"
Her shoe discomfort wasn't the only complaint Spears had onset - the underground, post-apocalypse-style shoot got a little too dirty for the singer. She adds, "The set was a little much. It was grimy and it was gross and it felt like there was poop everywhere when there really wasn't, it was just sweat everywhere. It was disgusting sometimes. It was a bit much, yeah. (But) I tough it out... It was fun, it was a lot of fun."
The TV special aired in the U.S. on Sunday, April 3.
More Britney Spears News
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande