Unable to Stand the Pain, Britney Spears Ditches Heels During Video Shooting
Britney Spears insisted on changing into comfortable footwear whenever she filmed close-ups for her new video "Till the World Ends" - because she couldn't stand the pain of dancing in high heels.
The "Toxic" superstar gets sexy in the promo for her latest single, strutting her stuff in a studded black leather jacket, black bodysuit and matching stilettos.
But Spears struggled to stay in costume throughout the long shoot and slipped her feet into her cushioned Ugg boots whenever she could to rest her sore feet. In MTV special, "Britney Spears: I Am the "Femme Fatale", she says, "It (dancing in heels) hurts, but it looks good. It wasn't a full-length shot so a girl's about comfort when it's not showing!"
Her shoe discomfort wasn't the only complaint Spears had onset - the underground, post-apocalypse-style shoot got a little too dirty for the singer. She adds, "The set was a little much. It was grimy and it was gross and it felt like there was poop everywhere when there really wasn't, it was just sweat everywhere. It was disgusting sometimes. It was a bit much, yeah. (But) I tough it out... It was fun, it was a lot of fun."
The TV special aired in the U.S. on Sunday, April 3.
More Britney Spears News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle