Unable to Stand the Pain, Britney Spears Ditches Heels During Video Shooting
Britney Spears insisted on changing into comfortable footwear whenever she filmed close-ups for her new video "Till the World Ends" - because she couldn't stand the pain of dancing in high heels.
The "Toxic" superstar gets sexy in the promo for her latest single, strutting her stuff in a studded black leather jacket, black bodysuit and matching stilettos.
But Spears struggled to stay in costume throughout the long shoot and slipped her feet into her cushioned Ugg boots whenever she could to rest her sore feet. In MTV special, "Britney Spears: I Am the "Femme Fatale", she says, "It (dancing in heels) hurts, but it looks good. It wasn't a full-length shot so a girl's about comfort when it's not showing!"
Her shoe discomfort wasn't the only complaint Spears had onset - the underground, post-apocalypse-style shoot got a little too dirty for the singer. She adds, "The set was a little much. It was grimy and it was gross and it felt like there was poop everywhere when there really wasn't, it was just sweat everywhere. It was disgusting sometimes. It was a bit much, yeah. (But) I tough it out... It was fun, it was a lot of fun."
The TV special aired in the U.S. on Sunday, April 3.
More Britney Spears News
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof