Unable to Stand the Pain, Britney Spears Ditches Heels During Video Shooting
Britney Spears insisted on changing into comfortable footwear whenever she filmed close-ups for her new video "Till the World Ends" - because she couldn't stand the pain of dancing in high heels.
The "Toxic" superstar gets sexy in the promo for her latest single, strutting her stuff in a studded black leather jacket, black bodysuit and matching stilettos.
But Spears struggled to stay in costume throughout the long shoot and slipped her feet into her cushioned Ugg boots whenever she could to rest her sore feet. In MTV special, "Britney Spears: I Am the "Femme Fatale", she says, "It (dancing in heels) hurts, but it looks good. It wasn't a full-length shot so a girl's about comfort when it's not showing!"
Her shoe discomfort wasn't the only complaint Spears had onset - the underground, post-apocalypse-style shoot got a little too dirty for the singer. She adds, "The set was a little much. It was grimy and it was gross and it felt like there was poop everywhere when there really wasn't, it was just sweat everywhere. It was disgusting sometimes. It was a bit much, yeah. (But) I tough it out... It was fun, it was a lot of fun."
The TV special aired in the U.S. on Sunday, April 3.
More Britney Spears News
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win