Snoop Dogg Turns Down Offer to Judge on 'The X Factor (US)'
Rapper Snoop Dogg has confirmed reports he was in the running to judge Simon Cowell's new "The X Factor (US)" talent show in America. The hip-hop star was approached to join the judging panel of the new series, alongside music mogul Antonio "L.A." Reid, but reveals he didn't want to make such a big commitment to the series.
He tells Digital Spy, "They asked me to do that, but I don't think that's for me. I wouldn't mind going on the show as a mentor, but not as far as a judge." The rapper, whose real name is Calvin Cordozar Broadus, Jr., made the revelation on the orange carpet of Nickelodeon's 24th Annual Kids' Choice Awards on Saturday, April 2.
Snoop was among the musical performers at this year's Kids' Choice. He backed Big Time Rush when the pop quartet, consisting of Kendall Schmidt, James Maslow, Carlos Pena Jr. and Logan Henderson, delivered their song, "Boyfriend". At the end of the performance, the 39-year-old got slimed.
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms