Waka Flocka Flame Makes Sick Fan's Dream Come True
Hip-Hop star Waka Flocka Flame made a terminally ill teenage girl's dream come true by paying her a surprise visit on Sunday, April 3. The rapper teamed with the Make-A-Wish Foundation to arrange a meeting with a 16-year-old called Kiyana, who recently suffered kidney failure.
Waka Flocka Flame turned up at Kiyana's hotel room to surprise her while she was visiting his hometown of Atlanta, Georgia. He spent time with the teen and invited her to one of his upcoming concerts, according to Ballerstatus.com.
The Hip-Hop star has been showing his charitable side over the last few months - he recently stripped off for a People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) campaign and launched a competition to help aspiring young rappers win a record deal.
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics