Waka Flocka Flame Makes Sick Fan's Dream Come True
Hip-Hop star Waka Flocka Flame made a terminally ill teenage girl's dream come true by paying her a surprise visit on Sunday, April 3. The rapper teamed with the Make-A-Wish Foundation to arrange a meeting with a 16-year-old called Kiyana, who recently suffered kidney failure.
Waka Flocka Flame turned up at Kiyana's hotel room to surprise her while she was visiting his hometown of Atlanta, Georgia. He spent time with the teen and invited her to one of his upcoming concerts, according to Ballerstatus.com.
The Hip-Hop star has been showing his charitable side over the last few months - he recently stripped off for a People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) campaign and launched a competition to help aspiring young rappers win a record deal.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'