Waka Flocka Flame Makes Sick Fan's Dream Come True
Hip-Hop star Waka Flocka Flame made a terminally ill teenage girl's dream come true by paying her a surprise visit on Sunday, April 3. The rapper teamed with the Make-A-Wish Foundation to arrange a meeting with a 16-year-old called Kiyana, who recently suffered kidney failure.
Waka Flocka Flame turned up at Kiyana's hotel room to surprise her while she was visiting his hometown of Atlanta, Georgia. He spent time with the teen and invited her to one of his upcoming concerts, according to Ballerstatus.com.
The Hip-Hop star has been showing his charitable side over the last few months - he recently stripped off for a People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) campaign and launched a competition to help aspiring young rappers win a record deal.
More Waka Flocka Flame News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story