Waka Flocka Flame Makes Sick Fan's Dream Come True
Hip-Hop star Waka Flocka Flame made a terminally ill teenage girl's dream come true by paying her a surprise visit on Sunday, April 3. The rapper teamed with the Make-A-Wish Foundation to arrange a meeting with a 16-year-old called Kiyana, who recently suffered kidney failure.
Waka Flocka Flame turned up at Kiyana's hotel room to surprise her while she was visiting his hometown of Atlanta, Georgia. He spent time with the teen and invited her to one of his upcoming concerts, according to Ballerstatus.com.
The Hip-Hop star has been showing his charitable side over the last few months - he recently stripped off for a People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) campaign and launched a competition to help aspiring young rappers win a record deal.
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert