Waka Flocka Flame Makes Sick Fan's Dream Come True
Hip-Hop star Waka Flocka Flame made a terminally ill teenage girl's dream come true by paying her a surprise visit on Sunday, April 3. The rapper teamed with the Make-A-Wish Foundation to arrange a meeting with a 16-year-old called Kiyana, who recently suffered kidney failure.
Waka Flocka Flame turned up at Kiyana's hotel room to surprise her while she was visiting his hometown of Atlanta, Georgia. He spent time with the teen and invited her to one of his upcoming concerts, according to Ballerstatus.com.
The Hip-Hop star has been showing his charitable side over the last few months - he recently stripped off for a People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) campaign and launched a competition to help aspiring young rappers win a record deal.
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner