Executors to Control Late Gary Moore's Mansion
Late guitar legend Gary Moore left behind an estate worth $3.2 million after his death in February. The Thin Lizzy rocker died from a suspected heart attack while on holiday in Spain with his girlfriend Petra Nioduschewski.
According to Sunday Mirror, records show the musician left behind assets of more than $3.2 million, which was reduced to around $1.6 million after deductions. A judge in England granted executors of his estate temporary control of his companies until final settlement is negotiated.
He was married twice and is survived by two sons and a daughter.
Speaking about Moore's death, Brian Downey admitted he was shocked about the news. "I am in total shock," so he said. "He will always be in my thoughts and prayers and I just can't believe he is gone."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign