Executors to Control Late Gary Moore's Mansion
Late guitar legend Gary Moore left behind an estate worth $3.2 million after his death in February. The Thin Lizzy rocker died from a suspected heart attack while on holiday in Spain with his girlfriend Petra Nioduschewski.
According to Sunday Mirror, records show the musician left behind assets of more than $3.2 million, which was reduced to around $1.6 million after deductions. A judge in England granted executors of his estate temporary control of his companies until final settlement is negotiated.
He was married twice and is survived by two sons and a daughter.
Speaking about Moore's death, Brian Downey admitted he was shocked about the news. "I am in total shock," so he said. "He will always be in my thoughts and prayers and I just can't believe he is gone."
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Help Test the Guys' Husband Skills
- John Boyega Shows Finn's New Weapon in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Bella Thorne Gets Cuddly With Ex Gregg Sulkin After Super Quick Fling With Scott Disick
- Kourtney Kardashian Ready to Introduce Younes Bendjima to Her Family
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Is Not Hacked, Claims Disney CEO
- Niall Horan Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims, Makes 'On the Loose' TV Debut on 'Today'