Executors to Control Late Gary Moore's Mansion
Late guitar legend Gary Moore left behind an estate worth $3.2 million after his death in February. The Thin Lizzy rocker died from a suspected heart attack while on holiday in Spain with his girlfriend Petra Nioduschewski.
According to Sunday Mirror, records show the musician left behind assets of more than $3.2 million, which was reduced to around $1.6 million after deductions. A judge in England granted executors of his estate temporary control of his companies until final settlement is negotiated.
He was married twice and is survived by two sons and a daughter.
Speaking about Moore's death, Brian Downey admitted he was shocked about the news. "I am in total shock," so he said. "He will always be in my thoughts and prayers and I just can't believe he is gone."
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia