Executors to Control Late Gary Moore's Mansion
Late guitar legend Gary Moore left behind an estate worth $3.2 million after his death in February. The Thin Lizzy rocker died from a suspected heart attack while on holiday in Spain with his girlfriend Petra Nioduschewski.
According to Sunday Mirror, records show the musician left behind assets of more than $3.2 million, which was reduced to around $1.6 million after deductions. A judge in England granted executors of his estate temporary control of his companies until final settlement is negotiated.
He was married twice and is survived by two sons and a daughter.
Speaking about Moore's death, Brian Downey admitted he was shocked about the news. "I am in total shock," so he said. "He will always be in my thoughts and prayers and I just can't believe he is gone."
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns