Amy Winehouse Plans to Wed Reg Traviss
Amy Winehouse is reportedly preparing to walk down the aisle for a second time - she's making marriage plans with boyfriend Reg Traviss. The "Back to Black" star has been dating the British director on and off since her divorce from her first husband, Blake Fielder-Civil, in 2009.
The star has put her wild ways and drug addiction behind her with the help of Traviss, and now the pair is putting together plans for its wedding at the end of 2011.
Traviss tells The People newspaper, "Amy and I have been talking about getting married, we are looking to book something very soon. I am thinking of getting something sorted in the next six weeks for the end of the year. I love Amy very much, she's a wonderful, talented, lovely girl."
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight