Amy Winehouse Plans to Wed Reg Traviss
Amy Winehouse is reportedly preparing to walk down the aisle for a second time - she's making marriage plans with boyfriend Reg Traviss. The "Back to Black" star has been dating the British director on and off since her divorce from her first husband, Blake Fielder-Civil, in 2009.
The star has put her wild ways and drug addiction behind her with the help of Traviss, and now the pair is putting together plans for its wedding at the end of 2011.
Traviss tells The People newspaper, "Amy and I have been talking about getting married, we are looking to book something very soon. I am thinking of getting something sorted in the next six weeks for the end of the year. I love Amy very much, she's a wonderful, talented, lovely girl."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked