Amy Winehouse Plans to Wed Reg Traviss
Amy Winehouse is reportedly preparing to walk down the aisle for a second time - she's making marriage plans with boyfriend Reg Traviss. The "Back to Black" star has been dating the British director on and off since her divorce from her first husband, Blake Fielder-Civil, in 2009.
The star has put her wild ways and drug addiction behind her with the help of Traviss, and now the pair is putting together plans for its wedding at the end of 2011.
Traviss tells The People newspaper, "Amy and I have been talking about getting married, we are looking to book something very soon. I am thinking of getting something sorted in the next six weeks for the end of the year. I love Amy very much, she's a wonderful, talented, lovely girl."
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair