Amy Winehouse Plans to Wed Reg Traviss
Amy Winehouse is reportedly preparing to walk down the aisle for a second time - she's making marriage plans with boyfriend Reg Traviss. The "Back to Black" star has been dating the British director on and off since her divorce from her first husband, Blake Fielder-Civil, in 2009.
The star has put her wild ways and drug addiction behind her with the help of Traviss, and now the pair is putting together plans for its wedding at the end of 2011.
Traviss tells The People newspaper, "Amy and I have been talking about getting married, we are looking to book something very soon. I am thinking of getting something sorted in the next six weeks for the end of the year. I love Amy very much, she's a wonderful, talented, lovely girl."
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna