Katie Holmes Sleeps With Face Mask at Night
Katie Holmes isn't always the best bed partner for husband Tom Cruise - because she insists on wearing a face mask between the sheets. The actress admits her beauty comes with a price - and her husband suffers more than most men.
Appearing on Friday, April 1, "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", the "Batman Begins" star revealed, "SK2 does these masks that are in a little package. It's white and you stick it on and then it kind of goes into your skin the whole night to the point where in the morning it's kind of dry and yucky and you just pull that part off and you're hydrated. I said (to Tom) I apologize but it's for the cause and I wanna look good in the morning, so this is the program I'm doing right now."
And her recent attempts to moisturize her legs overnight were a disaster. She explains, "I was conducting an experiment with myself. I'd noticed that my legs were very dry so I decided to dry brush and then put a lot of body oil on... I put too much on and I was like, 'Oh, this looks weird, like, I look like I'm in a calendar.' "
"My husband comes in and says... 'What's with the oil...?' I was like, 'It's kind of supposed to be hot, right?' But he goes, 'Aren't the sheets gonna get all oily?' Lotion is better... It (oil) did get all over the sheets and then I was sticky and uncomfortable."
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle