Katie Holmes Sleeps With Face Mask at Night
Katie Holmes isn't always the best bed partner for husband Tom Cruise - because she insists on wearing a face mask between the sheets. The actress admits her beauty comes with a price - and her husband suffers more than most men.
Appearing on Friday, April 1, "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", the "Batman Begins" star revealed, "SK2 does these masks that are in a little package. It's white and you stick it on and then it kind of goes into your skin the whole night to the point where in the morning it's kind of dry and yucky and you just pull that part off and you're hydrated. I said (to Tom) I apologize but it's for the cause and I wanna look good in the morning, so this is the program I'm doing right now."
And her recent attempts to moisturize her legs overnight were a disaster. She explains, "I was conducting an experiment with myself. I'd noticed that my legs were very dry so I decided to dry brush and then put a lot of body oil on... I put too much on and I was like, 'Oh, this looks weird, like, I look like I'm in a calendar.' "
"My husband comes in and says... 'What's with the oil...?' I was like, 'It's kind of supposed to be hot, right?' But he goes, 'Aren't the sheets gonna get all oily?' Lotion is better... It (oil) did get all over the sheets and then I was sticky and uncomfortable."
More Katie Holmes News
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub