Leighton Meester and Vanilla Ice to Join 'I Hate You, Dad'
"Country Strong" star Leighton Meester and Vanilla Ice are in talks to play supporting roles in Adam Sandler's new comedy "I Hate You, Dad". Meester is slated to play Sandler's in the film, which also stars comedian Andy Samberg, and "Ice Ice Baby" star Vanilla Ice is tipped to play a gay wedding planner.
If he signs on for the film, it will be Ice's first movie role since 2002's "The New Guy". In the film, Sandler plays Samberg's father, who moves in with his son and his fiancee. James Caan is also in talks to join the cast - as Meester's dad, according to Variety.
"I Hate You, Dad", which eyes a June 15, 2012 release in the U.S., will be directed by Sean Anders and John Morris using a screenplay by David Wain and Ken Marino, who rewrote David Caspe's original script. In addition to starring in the film, Sandler will also produce through his Happy Madison banner along with Jack Giarraputo and Heather Parry.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake