Leighton Meester and Vanilla Ice to Join 'I Hate You, Dad'
"Country Strong" star Leighton Meester and Vanilla Ice are in talks to play supporting roles in Adam Sandler's new comedy "I Hate You, Dad". Meester is slated to play Sandler's in the film, which also stars comedian Andy Samberg, and "Ice Ice Baby" star Vanilla Ice is tipped to play a gay wedding planner.
If he signs on for the film, it will be Ice's first movie role since 2002's "The New Guy". In the film, Sandler plays Samberg's father, who moves in with his son and his fiancee. James Caan is also in talks to join the cast - as Meester's dad, according to Variety.
"I Hate You, Dad", which eyes a June 15, 2012 release in the U.S., will be directed by Sean Anders and John Morris using a screenplay by David Wain and Ken Marino, who rewrote David Caspe's original script. In addition to starring in the film, Sandler will also produce through his Happy Madison banner along with Jack Giarraputo and Heather Parry.
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak