Leighton Meester and Vanilla Ice to Join 'I Hate You, Dad'
"Country Strong" star Leighton Meester and Vanilla Ice are in talks to play supporting roles in Adam Sandler's new comedy "I Hate You, Dad". Meester is slated to play Sandler's in the film, which also stars comedian Andy Samberg, and "Ice Ice Baby" star Vanilla Ice is tipped to play a gay wedding planner.
If he signs on for the film, it will be Ice's first movie role since 2002's "The New Guy". In the film, Sandler plays Samberg's father, who moves in with his son and his fiancee. James Caan is also in talks to join the cast - as Meester's dad, according to Variety.
"I Hate You, Dad", which eyes a June 15, 2012 release in the U.S., will be directed by Sean Anders and John Morris using a screenplay by David Wain and Ken Marino, who rewrote David Caspe's original script. In addition to starring in the film, Sandler will also produce through his Happy Madison banner along with Jack Giarraputo and Heather Parry.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off