Prince William Already Feels Nervous About Wedding
British royal Prince William is suffering from pre-wedding jitters as he prepares to marry fiancee Kate Middleton, calling the upcoming ceremony "quite a daunting prospect". The 28-year-old is making final preparations before he exchanges vows with Middleton in London on April 29 and he has admitted he's already feeling nervous about his big day.
In an interview broadcast in Britain on Friday, April 1, he says, "I was telling everyone I did the rehearsal the other day and my knees started tapping quite nervously. It's quite a daunting prospect but very exciting and I'm thoroughly looking forward to it but there's still a lot of planning to be done in the last four weeks."
The prince recently hosted his bachelor party, organized by his brother Prince Harry, and they managed to keep the event out of the headlines, and William is pleased he managed to enjoy the festivities in private. He adds, "It's quite good news always to outfox the media but it was a military operation and my brother and I are very proud of how it went."
More Prince William News
- Daniel Craig Confirmed to Return for Bond 25, Release Date Announced
- David Beckham Calls Wife Victoria a 'Knob' After She Posts an Embarrassing Video of Him
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet Auction Off a Private Dinner With Them for Charity
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Fantasy Suite Dates Cast More Doubt on Rachel's Future With a Frontrunner
- Kendall Jenner Completely Naked and Holding a Cigarette in New Instagram Pic
- Blac Chyna Spotted Holding Hands With New Man Mechie in Miami
- Drake Debuts New Song While Jogging Amid 'Take Care 2' Speculations
- Macaulay Culkin and Brenda Song Enjoy Dinner in L.A. - Are They Together?