Prince William Already Feels Nervous About Wedding
British royal Prince William is suffering from pre-wedding jitters as he prepares to marry fiancee Kate Middleton, calling the upcoming ceremony "quite a daunting prospect". The 28-year-old is making final preparations before he exchanges vows with Middleton in London on April 29 and he has admitted he's already feeling nervous about his big day.
In an interview broadcast in Britain on Friday, April 1, he says, "I was telling everyone I did the rehearsal the other day and my knees started tapping quite nervously. It's quite a daunting prospect but very exciting and I'm thoroughly looking forward to it but there's still a lot of planning to be done in the last four weeks."
The prince recently hosted his bachelor party, organized by his brother Prince Harry, and they managed to keep the event out of the headlines, and William is pleased he managed to enjoy the festivities in private. He adds, "It's quite good news always to outfox the media but it was a military operation and my brother and I are very proud of how it went."
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son