Returning Home From Hospital, Judge Judy Says 'All Is Well'
Beloved U.S. TV star Judge Judy has assured fans she is feeling "well" after checking into hospital for exhaustion on Wednesday, March 30. The former family court judge was admitted to Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Center after experiencing intestinal discomfort.
After a series of tests and the all-clear from doctors, the TV personality, real name Judith Sheindlin, checked out on Thursday, March 31. She tells TV show Entertainment Tonight, "I am on my way home. All is well. Thank you all for your loving messages. See you in court. Be on time."
Judge Judy was rushed to hospital from Sunset Bronson studios on Wednesday morning. She later told TMZ.com, "I was feeling funky this morning ... funky enough that I knew someone should give a gander over what I got. I'm just exhausted, and my body was telling me it needed a day to chill. At my age, I know my body. My body is fine."
Offering update on her condition, her spokesman, Gary Rosen, then told E! News, "I just spoke to the judge who says she is feeling much better." He added, "She says all of the tests are negative and she's going home tomorrow. She will be back taping her show on April 12, as scheduled."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'