Returning Home From Hospital, Judge Judy Says 'All Is Well'
Beloved U.S. TV star Judge Judy has assured fans she is feeling "well" after checking into hospital for exhaustion on Wednesday, March 30. The former family court judge was admitted to Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Center after experiencing intestinal discomfort.
After a series of tests and the all-clear from doctors, the TV personality, real name Judith Sheindlin, checked out on Thursday, March 31. She tells TV show Entertainment Tonight, "I am on my way home. All is well. Thank you all for your loving messages. See you in court. Be on time."
Judge Judy was rushed to hospital from Sunset Bronson studios on Wednesday morning. She later told TMZ.com, "I was feeling funky this morning ... funky enough that I knew someone should give a gander over what I got. I'm just exhausted, and my body was telling me it needed a day to chill. At my age, I know my body. My body is fine."
Offering update on her condition, her spokesman, Gary Rosen, then told E! News, "I just spoke to the judge who says she is feeling much better." He added, "She says all of the tests are negative and she's going home tomorrow. She will be back taping her show on April 12, as scheduled."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group