Returning Home From Hospital, Judge Judy Says 'All Is Well'
Beloved U.S. TV star Judge Judy has assured fans she is feeling "well" after checking into hospital for exhaustion on Wednesday, March 30. The former family court judge was admitted to Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Center after experiencing intestinal discomfort.
After a series of tests and the all-clear from doctors, the TV personality, real name Judith Sheindlin, checked out on Thursday, March 31. She tells TV show Entertainment Tonight, "I am on my way home. All is well. Thank you all for your loving messages. See you in court. Be on time."
Judge Judy was rushed to hospital from Sunset Bronson studios on Wednesday morning. She later told TMZ.com, "I was feeling funky this morning ... funky enough that I knew someone should give a gander over what I got. I'm just exhausted, and my body was telling me it needed a day to chill. At my age, I know my body. My body is fine."
Offering update on her condition, her spokesman, Gary Rosen, then told E! News, "I just spoke to the judge who says she is feeling much better." He added, "She says all of the tests are negative and she's going home tomorrow. She will be back taping her show on April 12, as scheduled."
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns