Returning Home From Hospital, Judge Judy Says 'All Is Well'
Beloved U.S. TV star Judge Judy has assured fans she is feeling "well" after checking into hospital for exhaustion on Wednesday, March 30. The former family court judge was admitted to Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Center after experiencing intestinal discomfort.
After a series of tests and the all-clear from doctors, the TV personality, real name Judith Sheindlin, checked out on Thursday, March 31. She tells TV show Entertainment Tonight, "I am on my way home. All is well. Thank you all for your loving messages. See you in court. Be on time."
Judge Judy was rushed to hospital from Sunset Bronson studios on Wednesday morning. She later told TMZ.com, "I was feeling funky this morning ... funky enough that I knew someone should give a gander over what I got. I'm just exhausted, and my body was telling me it needed a day to chill. At my age, I know my body. My body is fine."
Offering update on her condition, her spokesman, Gary Rosen, then told E! News, "I just spoke to the judge who says she is feeling much better." He added, "She says all of the tests are negative and she's going home tomorrow. She will be back taping her show on April 12, as scheduled."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake