Returning Home From Hospital, Judge Judy Says 'All Is Well'
Beloved U.S. TV star Judge Judy has assured fans she is feeling "well" after checking into hospital for exhaustion on Wednesday, March 30. The former family court judge was admitted to Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Center after experiencing intestinal discomfort.
After a series of tests and the all-clear from doctors, the TV personality, real name Judith Sheindlin, checked out on Thursday, March 31. She tells TV show Entertainment Tonight, "I am on my way home. All is well. Thank you all for your loving messages. See you in court. Be on time."
Judge Judy was rushed to hospital from Sunset Bronson studios on Wednesday morning. She later told TMZ.com, "I was feeling funky this morning ... funky enough that I knew someone should give a gander over what I got. I'm just exhausted, and my body was telling me it needed a day to chill. At my age, I know my body. My body is fine."
Offering update on her condition, her spokesman, Gary Rosen, then told E! News, "I just spoke to the judge who says she is feeling much better." He added, "She says all of the tests are negative and she's going home tomorrow. She will be back taping her show on April 12, as scheduled."
More Judge Judy News
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3