Report: David Tennant Has Become a Dad
Former "Doctor Who" star David Tennant has become a first-time father - his fiancee has given birth to a baby girl, according to a U.K. Report. The Scottish actor proposed to girlfriend Georgia Moffett in January and the pair was reported to be expecting a child together a few weeks later.
Now Tennant is celebrating after welcoming a daughter, named Olivia, earlier this week (beginning March 28), according to Daily Mail. A source tells the publication, "Georgia and David could not be happier. Olivia is beautiful and their families are over the moon."
"They did very well in keeping everything very nearly private and keeping things under wraps. Georgia was a lot more pregnant than people thought when the news first broke."
Moffett is the daughter of another former "Doctor Who", Peter Davison.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris