Report: David Tennant Has Become a Dad
Former "Doctor Who" star David Tennant has become a first-time father - his fiancee has given birth to a baby girl, according to a U.K. Report. The Scottish actor proposed to girlfriend Georgia Moffett in January and the pair was reported to be expecting a child together a few weeks later.
Now Tennant is celebrating after welcoming a daughter, named Olivia, earlier this week (beginning March 28), according to Daily Mail. A source tells the publication, "Georgia and David could not be happier. Olivia is beautiful and their families are over the moon."
"They did very well in keeping everything very nearly private and keeping things under wraps. Georgia was a lot more pregnant than people thought when the news first broke."
Moffett is the daughter of another former "Doctor Who", Peter Davison.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby