Report: David Tennant Has Become a Dad
Former "Doctor Who" star David Tennant has become a first-time father - his fiancee has given birth to a baby girl, according to a U.K. Report. The Scottish actor proposed to girlfriend Georgia Moffett in January and the pair was reported to be expecting a child together a few weeks later.
Now Tennant is celebrating after welcoming a daughter, named Olivia, earlier this week (beginning March 28), according to Daily Mail. A source tells the publication, "Georgia and David could not be happier. Olivia is beautiful and their families are over the moon."
"They did very well in keeping everything very nearly private and keeping things under wraps. Georgia was a lot more pregnant than people thought when the news first broke."
Moffett is the daughter of another former "Doctor Who", Peter Davison.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed