Report: David Tennant Has Become a Dad
Former "Doctor Who" star David Tennant has become a first-time father - his fiancee has given birth to a baby girl, according to a U.K. Report. The Scottish actor proposed to girlfriend Georgia Moffett in January and the pair was reported to be expecting a child together a few weeks later.
Now Tennant is celebrating after welcoming a daughter, named Olivia, earlier this week (beginning March 28), according to Daily Mail. A source tells the publication, "Georgia and David could not be happier. Olivia is beautiful and their families are over the moon."
"They did very well in keeping everything very nearly private and keeping things under wraps. Georgia was a lot more pregnant than people thought when the news first broke."
Moffett is the daughter of another former "Doctor Who", Peter Davison.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism