Kid Rock to Go on Summer Tour With Sheryl Crow
Kid Rock is hitting the road this summer with his rumored ex-girlfriend Sheryl Crow after announcing the second leg of his Born Free tour. Crow will support the hitmaker on dates beginning July 2 in Ohio.
The reported former lovers are currently enjoying chart success with their new duet "Collide". They teamed up on 2002's hit single "Picture". They are expected to perform both tracks together as the tour winds through North America throughout July and August.
Talking about going on tour together with Sheryl, Kid told Billboard, "We've been talking about doing something like this for a long time. You talk about things, and you never know if it's going to come to light, but we've always wanted to tour together."
Chiming in, Sheryl said, "Any day, any hour of the day or night, if [Rock] calls me I'm totally there. I'm such a huge fan of his, and I love the guy. He's a great songwriter, and I feel like our collaboration together is always easy and it just...works."
More Kid Rock News
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope