Kid Rock to Go on Summer Tour With Sheryl Crow
Kid Rock is hitting the road this summer with his rumored ex-girlfriend Sheryl Crow after announcing the second leg of his Born Free tour. Crow will support the hitmaker on dates beginning July 2 in Ohio.
The reported former lovers are currently enjoying chart success with their new duet "Collide". They teamed up on 2002's hit single "Picture". They are expected to perform both tracks together as the tour winds through North America throughout July and August.
Talking about going on tour together with Sheryl, Kid told Billboard, "We've been talking about doing something like this for a long time. You talk about things, and you never know if it's going to come to light, but we've always wanted to tour together."
Chiming in, Sheryl said, "Any day, any hour of the day or night, if [Rock] calls me I'm totally there. I'm such a huge fan of his, and I love the guy. He's a great songwriter, and I feel like our collaboration together is always easy and it just...works."
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows
- Here's John Mayer's Cool Response to Katy Perry Ranking Him No. 1 in Bed
- Taylor Swift Is Working on Collaboration With Drake
- Emilia Clarke Says Being a Woman in Hollywood Is 'Like Dealing With Racism'
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene