Kid Rock to Go on Summer Tour With Sheryl Crow
Kid Rock is hitting the road this summer with his rumored ex-girlfriend Sheryl Crow after announcing the second leg of his Born Free tour. Crow will support the hitmaker on dates beginning July 2 in Ohio.
The reported former lovers are currently enjoying chart success with their new duet "Collide". They teamed up on 2002's hit single "Picture". They are expected to perform both tracks together as the tour winds through North America throughout July and August.
Talking about going on tour together with Sheryl, Kid told Billboard, "We've been talking about doing something like this for a long time. You talk about things, and you never know if it's going to come to light, but we've always wanted to tour together."
Chiming in, Sheryl said, "Any day, any hour of the day or night, if [Rock] calls me I'm totally there. I'm such a huge fan of his, and I love the guy. He's a great songwriter, and I feel like our collaboration together is always easy and it just...works."
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'