Kid Rock to Go on Summer Tour With Sheryl Crow
Kid Rock is hitting the road this summer with his rumored ex-girlfriend Sheryl Crow after announcing the second leg of his Born Free tour. Crow will support the hitmaker on dates beginning July 2 in Ohio.
The reported former lovers are currently enjoying chart success with their new duet "Collide". They teamed up on 2002's hit single "Picture". They are expected to perform both tracks together as the tour winds through North America throughout July and August.
Talking about going on tour together with Sheryl, Kid told Billboard, "We've been talking about doing something like this for a long time. You talk about things, and you never know if it's going to come to light, but we've always wanted to tour together."
Chiming in, Sheryl said, "Any day, any hour of the day or night, if [Rock] calls me I'm totally there. I'm such a huge fan of his, and I love the guy. He's a great songwriter, and I feel like our collaboration together is always easy and it just...works."
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'