Michelle Williams Scolded for Using Cell Phone While Driving
Singer Michelle Williams (II) received a strict warning from Los Angeles police on Thursday, March 31, after she was caught using her cell phone while driving. The former Destiny's Child star was on her way to TV news station KTLA for an interview when she was spotted chatting on her phone by cops who pulled her over.
Williams made light of the situation in a series of posts on Twitter.com, writing, "OMG (oh my god)!!! Pulled over by the LA Sheriff's (sic)!!! OOOPS!!! Well my mug shot should be cute, IF it comes to that!!! LOL (laugh out loud)!!!!"
Williams managed to escape any legal action after the officers recognized her and let her off with a scolding, but she has taken the safety warning seriously and urged her fans to take note. She later tweeted, "No talking on ur phone while driving!!! That is a NO NO!!!!"
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell