Michelle Williams Scolded for Using Cell Phone While Driving
Singer Michelle Williams (II) received a strict warning from Los Angeles police on Thursday, March 31, after she was caught using her cell phone while driving. The former Destiny's Child star was on her way to TV news station KTLA for an interview when she was spotted chatting on her phone by cops who pulled her over.
Williams made light of the situation in a series of posts on Twitter.com, writing, "OMG (oh my god)!!! Pulled over by the LA Sheriff's (sic)!!! OOOPS!!! Well my mug shot should be cute, IF it comes to that!!! LOL (laugh out loud)!!!!"
Williams managed to escape any legal action after the officers recognized her and let her off with a scolding, but she has taken the safety warning seriously and urged her fans to take note. She later tweeted, "No talking on ur phone while driving!!! That is a NO NO!!!!"
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill