Michelle Williams Scolded for Using Cell Phone While Driving
Singer Michelle Williams (II) received a strict warning from Los Angeles police on Thursday, March 31, after she was caught using her cell phone while driving. The former Destiny's Child star was on her way to TV news station KTLA for an interview when she was spotted chatting on her phone by cops who pulled her over.
Williams made light of the situation in a series of posts on Twitter.com, writing, "OMG (oh my god)!!! Pulled over by the LA Sheriff's (sic)!!! OOOPS!!! Well my mug shot should be cute, IF it comes to that!!! LOL (laugh out loud)!!!!"
Williams managed to escape any legal action after the officers recognized her and let her off with a scolding, but she has taken the safety warning seriously and urged her fans to take note. She later tweeted, "No talking on ur phone while driving!!! That is a NO NO!!!!"
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent