Michelle Williams Scolded for Using Cell Phone While Driving
Singer Michelle Williams (II) received a strict warning from Los Angeles police on Thursday, March 31, after she was caught using her cell phone while driving. The former Destiny's Child star was on her way to TV news station KTLA for an interview when she was spotted chatting on her phone by cops who pulled her over.
Williams made light of the situation in a series of posts on Twitter.com, writing, "OMG (oh my god)!!! Pulled over by the LA Sheriff's (sic)!!! OOOPS!!! Well my mug shot should be cute, IF it comes to that!!! LOL (laugh out loud)!!!!"
Williams managed to escape any legal action after the officers recognized her and let her off with a scolding, but she has taken the safety warning seriously and urged her fans to take note. She later tweeted, "No talking on ur phone while driving!!! That is a NO NO!!!!"
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard