Prince Harry Thought William Would Never Marry
British royal Prince Harry was both surprised and excited when his brother William announced his plans to wed girlfriend Kate Middleton - because he thought his older sibling would never get married. Harry, who will be best man at the royal wedding on April 29, admits he was beginning to think his brother would never propose to Middleton after eight years of courting.
Speaking to reporter Bob Woodruff on U.S. breakfast show "Good Morning America" on Thursday, March 31, Harry said, "We all thought that it was never going to happen for him. But it has happened and everyone is really proud of him."
And Harry is welcoming Middleton into the family with open arms. He adds, "To have a big sister is very, very nice. She's a fantastic girl. My brother is very lucky. She's very lucky to find my brother. The two of them are a classic match."
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video