Prince Harry Thought William Would Never Marry
British royal Prince Harry was both surprised and excited when his brother William announced his plans to wed girlfriend Kate Middleton - because he thought his older sibling would never get married. Harry, who will be best man at the royal wedding on April 29, admits he was beginning to think his brother would never propose to Middleton after eight years of courting.
Speaking to reporter Bob Woodruff on U.S. breakfast show "Good Morning America" on Thursday, March 31, Harry said, "We all thought that it was never going to happen for him. But it has happened and everyone is really proud of him."
And Harry is welcoming Middleton into the family with open arms. He adds, "To have a big sister is very, very nice. She's a fantastic girl. My brother is very lucky. She's very lucky to find my brother. The two of them are a classic match."
More Prince William News
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party