Prince Harry Thought William Would Never Marry
British royal Prince Harry was both surprised and excited when his brother William announced his plans to wed girlfriend Kate Middleton - because he thought his older sibling would never get married. Harry, who will be best man at the royal wedding on April 29, admits he was beginning to think his brother would never propose to Middleton after eight years of courting.
Speaking to reporter Bob Woodruff on U.S. breakfast show "Good Morning America" on Thursday, March 31, Harry said, "We all thought that it was never going to happen for him. But it has happened and everyone is really proud of him."
And Harry is welcoming Middleton into the family with open arms. He adds, "To have a big sister is very, very nice. She's a fantastic girl. My brother is very lucky. She's very lucky to find my brother. The two of them are a classic match."
More Prince William News
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character