Prince Harry Thought William Would Never Marry
British royal Prince Harry was both surprised and excited when his brother William announced his plans to wed girlfriend Kate Middleton - because he thought his older sibling would never get married. Harry, who will be best man at the royal wedding on April 29, admits he was beginning to think his brother would never propose to Middleton after eight years of courting.
Speaking to reporter Bob Woodruff on U.S. breakfast show "Good Morning America" on Thursday, March 31, Harry said, "We all thought that it was never going to happen for him. But it has happened and everyone is really proud of him."
And Harry is welcoming Middleton into the family with open arms. He adds, "To have a big sister is very, very nice. She's a fantastic girl. My brother is very lucky. She's very lucky to find my brother. The two of them are a classic match."
More Prince William News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3