Paramore Host Massive Memorabilia Sale to Raise Money for Japan
Rockers Paramore are set to host a massive memorabilia sale to raise money for aid efforts in Japan. The Paramore Yard Sale will feature more than 60 items, including musical equipment, clothes and accessories, and all the proceeds will be donated to the Red Cross to help in the aftermath of the earthquake and tsunami which devastated the country on March 11.
Frontwoman Hayley Williams announced the news in a post on her Twitter.com page, writing, "We're raising money by auctioning off our old clothes and such. Thanks again for helping us be a part of relief efforts for Japan! We love Japan."
A message on the band's website reads, "Come check out the Paramore Yard Sale to bid on shirts, pants, accessories, guitars and more from Hayley, Jeremy and Taylor... All proceeds from our auctions go directly to the Red Cross to help our friends in Japan recover from the recent events. We'd also ask that you consider donating directly to RedCross.org".
The sale has been set up through internet auction site eBay.com. This week's auction ends on Saturday, April 2 while a new batch of items will be listed next week.
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!