Paramore Host Massive Memorabilia Sale to Raise Money for Japan
Rockers Paramore are set to host a massive memorabilia sale to raise money for aid efforts in Japan. The Paramore Yard Sale will feature more than 60 items, including musical equipment, clothes and accessories, and all the proceeds will be donated to the Red Cross to help in the aftermath of the earthquake and tsunami which devastated the country on March 11.
Frontwoman Hayley Williams announced the news in a post on her Twitter.com page, writing, "We're raising money by auctioning off our old clothes and such. Thanks again for helping us be a part of relief efforts for Japan! We love Japan."
A message on the band's website reads, "Come check out the Paramore Yard Sale to bid on shirts, pants, accessories, guitars and more from Hayley, Jeremy and Taylor... All proceeds from our auctions go directly to the Red Cross to help our friends in Japan recover from the recent events. We'd also ask that you consider donating directly to RedCross.org".
The sale has been set up through internet auction site eBay.com. This week's auction ends on Saturday, April 2 while a new batch of items will be listed next week.
More Paramore News
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?