Paramore Host Massive Memorabilia Sale to Raise Money for Japan
Rockers Paramore are set to host a massive memorabilia sale to raise money for aid efforts in Japan. The Paramore Yard Sale will feature more than 60 items, including musical equipment, clothes and accessories, and all the proceeds will be donated to the Red Cross to help in the aftermath of the earthquake and tsunami which devastated the country on March 11.
Frontwoman Hayley Williams announced the news in a post on her Twitter.com page, writing, "We're raising money by auctioning off our old clothes and such. Thanks again for helping us be a part of relief efforts for Japan! We love Japan."
A message on the band's website reads, "Come check out the Paramore Yard Sale to bid on shirts, pants, accessories, guitars and more from Hayley, Jeremy and Taylor... All proceeds from our auctions go directly to the Red Cross to help our friends in Japan recover from the recent events. We'd also ask that you consider donating directly to RedCross.org".
The sale has been set up through internet auction site eBay.com. This week's auction ends on Saturday, April 2 while a new batch of items will be listed next week.
- 'Simpsons' Creator Matt Groening's New Animated Show 'Disenchantment' Coming to Netflix
- Robert Pattinson Addresses Relationship With FKA twigs: We're Still 'Kind of' Engaged
- Meghan Markle Wants to Have Twins With Prince Harry
- Did Justin Bieber Cancel Tour Due to Religious Reasons?
- Leonardo DiCaprio Brings 'The Right Stuff' TV Adaptation to National Geographic
- Is Celine Dion Dating Backup Dancer Pepe Munoz?
- 'Wonder Woman 2' Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Kristen Stewart and Stella Maxwell Crash a Same-Sex Wedding to Everyone's Delight