Britney Spears Wants to Duet With Rihanna and Lady GaGa
Britney Spears is calling for her pop peers Rihanna and Lady GaGa to come together for a girl power collaboration. The "Toxic" star is a big fan of her chart rivals and wants to team up with her fellow singers to record a powerful pop anthem.
When asked her thoughts on Rihanna and Lady GaGa, Spears tells London's Capital FM, "I feel like the genre of women today musically is astounding... that we can do that. "I feel like we actually need to come together and do a song that can actually show how much power we do have - an idea like that would be astounding. That would be fun. A song together like that would be fun."
Britney has been doing massive promotion, doing a lot of interviews and lining up some of major events on her calender to promote her newly-released studio album "Femme Fatale".
More Britney Spears News
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!