Britney Spears Wants to Duet With Rihanna and Lady GaGa
Britney Spears is calling for her pop peers Rihanna and Lady GaGa to come together for a girl power collaboration. The "Toxic" star is a big fan of her chart rivals and wants to team up with her fellow singers to record a powerful pop anthem.
When asked her thoughts on Rihanna and Lady GaGa, Spears tells London's Capital FM, "I feel like the genre of women today musically is astounding... that we can do that. "I feel like we actually need to come together and do a song that can actually show how much power we do have - an idea like that would be astounding. That would be fun. A song together like that would be fun."
Britney has been doing massive promotion, doing a lot of interviews and lining up some of major events on her calender to promote her newly-released studio album "Femme Fatale".
More Britney Spears News
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign