Britney Spears Wants to Duet With Rihanna and Lady GaGa
Britney Spears is calling for her pop peers Rihanna and Lady GaGa to come together for a girl power collaboration. The "Toxic" star is a big fan of her chart rivals and wants to team up with her fellow singers to record a powerful pop anthem.
When asked her thoughts on Rihanna and Lady GaGa, Spears tells London's Capital FM, "I feel like the genre of women today musically is astounding... that we can do that. "I feel like we actually need to come together and do a song that can actually show how much power we do have - an idea like that would be astounding. That would be fun. A song together like that would be fun."
Britney has been doing massive promotion, doing a lot of interviews and lining up some of major events on her calender to promote her newly-released studio album "Femme Fatale".
More Britney Spears News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed