Britney Spears Wants to Duet With Rihanna and Lady GaGa
Britney Spears is calling for her pop peers Rihanna and Lady GaGa to come together for a girl power collaboration. The "Toxic" star is a big fan of her chart rivals and wants to team up with her fellow singers to record a powerful pop anthem.
When asked her thoughts on Rihanna and Lady GaGa, Spears tells London's Capital FM, "I feel like the genre of women today musically is astounding... that we can do that. "I feel like we actually need to come together and do a song that can actually show how much power we do have - an idea like that would be astounding. That would be fun. A song together like that would be fun."
Britney has been doing massive promotion, doing a lot of interviews and lining up some of major events on her calender to promote her newly-released studio album "Femme Fatale".
More Britney Spears News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story