Taylor Swift Thanks Fans for Helping Her Score 20 Million Album Sales
Taylor Swift ended her European tour on a high note on Wednesday, March 30 as she was presented with an honor commemorating 20 million worldwide album sales. The country singer accepted the plaque backstage at the O2 Arena in London before the sold-out final concert on the European leg of her "Speak Now" World Tour.
Swift, who has released three albums in her career, was delighted with the achievement and thanked her fans for helping her reach the milestone. She tells the Associated Press, "It's just sort of beyond my comprehension to get a plaque like that, and the fact the fans have done that much for me in such a short period of time is unreal, and I'm so excited and so thankful.
"I couldn't think of a more perfect way to end this European run. I've gotten to experience just parts of the world I never thought I'd get to see, nonetheless play shows in and have the crowds singing the words back to me."
More Taylor Swift News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?