Taylor Swift Thanks Fans for Helping Her Score 20 Million Album Sales
Taylor Swift ended her European tour on a high note on Wednesday, March 30 as she was presented with an honor commemorating 20 million worldwide album sales. The country singer accepted the plaque backstage at the O2 Arena in London before the sold-out final concert on the European leg of her "Speak Now" World Tour.
Swift, who has released three albums in her career, was delighted with the achievement and thanked her fans for helping her reach the milestone. She tells the Associated Press, "It's just sort of beyond my comprehension to get a plaque like that, and the fact the fans have done that much for me in such a short period of time is unreal, and I'm so excited and so thankful.
"I couldn't think of a more perfect way to end this European run. I've gotten to experience just parts of the world I never thought I'd get to see, nonetheless play shows in and have the crowds singing the words back to me."
More Taylor Swift News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked