Taylor Swift Thanks Fans for Helping Her Score 20 Million Album Sales
Taylor Swift ended her European tour on a high note on Wednesday, March 30 as she was presented with an honor commemorating 20 million worldwide album sales. The country singer accepted the plaque backstage at the O2 Arena in London before the sold-out final concert on the European leg of her "Speak Now" World Tour.
Swift, who has released three albums in her career, was delighted with the achievement and thanked her fans for helping her reach the milestone. She tells the Associated Press, "It's just sort of beyond my comprehension to get a plaque like that, and the fact the fans have done that much for me in such a short period of time is unreal, and I'm so excited and so thankful.
"I couldn't think of a more perfect way to end this European run. I've gotten to experience just parts of the world I never thought I'd get to see, nonetheless play shows in and have the crowds singing the words back to me."
More Taylor Swift News
- Drake Admits Nicki Minaj Was the Reason Behind His Meek Mill Feud
- 'The Walking Dead' Will Reveal Who Helped Daryl Escape the Sanctuary
- Beyonce Is Suffering From Bad Morning Sickness
- You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
- Watch Migos' Energetic Performance of 'Bad and Boujee' on 'Ellen'
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'