Laughing Off Dating Rumor, Rihanna Wants Colin Farrell's Number
Rihanna has laughed off rumors she's dating Colin Farrell, but admits she has a crush on the actor and would love his phone number. The "Umbrella" hitmaker, who split from boyfriend Matt Kemp in late 2010, has been romantically linked to the Irish actor since they appeared together on a U.K. talk show in December 2010.
Gossips claimed Rihanna and Farrell had gone out on a dinner date after swapping numbers. But now the singer has spoken out about the speculation, insisting she hasn't even contacted the "Phone Booth" star, but would love to.
"He probably thinks I'm starting all these crazy rumors," she tells Rolling Stone magazine. "We don't even have each other's numbers. I wish. He's smoking."
More Rihanna News
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'