Laughing Off Dating Rumor, Rihanna Wants Colin Farrell's Number
Rihanna has laughed off rumors she's dating Colin Farrell, but admits she has a crush on the actor and would love his phone number. The "Umbrella" hitmaker, who split from boyfriend Matt Kemp in late 2010, has been romantically linked to the Irish actor since they appeared together on a U.K. talk show in December 2010.
Gossips claimed Rihanna and Farrell had gone out on a dinner date after swapping numbers. But now the singer has spoken out about the speculation, insisting she hasn't even contacted the "Phone Booth" star, but would love to.
"He probably thinks I'm starting all these crazy rumors," she tells Rolling Stone magazine. "We don't even have each other's numbers. I wish. He's smoking."
More Rihanna News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'