Laughing Off Dating Rumor, Rihanna Wants Colin Farrell's Number
Rihanna has laughed off rumors she's dating Colin Farrell, but admits she has a crush on the actor and would love his phone number. The "Umbrella" hitmaker, who split from boyfriend Matt Kemp in late 2010, has been romantically linked to the Irish actor since they appeared together on a U.K. talk show in December 2010.
Gossips claimed Rihanna and Farrell had gone out on a dinner date after swapping numbers. But now the singer has spoken out about the speculation, insisting she hasn't even contacted the "Phone Booth" star, but would love to.
"He probably thinks I'm starting all these crazy rumors," she tells Rolling Stone magazine. "We don't even have each other's numbers. I wish. He's smoking."
More Rihanna News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'