Laughing Off Dating Rumor, Rihanna Wants Colin Farrell's Number
Rihanna has laughed off rumors she's dating Colin Farrell, but admits she has a crush on the actor and would love his phone number. The "Umbrella" hitmaker, who split from boyfriend Matt Kemp in late 2010, has been romantically linked to the Irish actor since they appeared together on a U.K. talk show in December 2010.
Gossips claimed Rihanna and Farrell had gone out on a dinner date after swapping numbers. But now the singer has spoken out about the speculation, insisting she hasn't even contacted the "Phone Booth" star, but would love to.
"He probably thinks I'm starting all these crazy rumors," she tells Rolling Stone magazine. "We don't even have each other's numbers. I wish. He's smoking."
More Rihanna News
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters