Laughing Off Dating Rumor, Rihanna Wants Colin Farrell's Number
Rihanna has laughed off rumors she's dating Colin Farrell, but admits she has a crush on the actor and would love his phone number. The "Umbrella" hitmaker, who split from boyfriend Matt Kemp in late 2010, has been romantically linked to the Irish actor since they appeared together on a U.K. talk show in December 2010.
Gossips claimed Rihanna and Farrell had gone out on a dinner date after swapping numbers. But now the singer has spoken out about the speculation, insisting she hasn't even contacted the "Phone Booth" star, but would love to.
"He probably thinks I'm starting all these crazy rumors," she tells Rolling Stone magazine. "We don't even have each other's numbers. I wish. He's smoking."
More Rihanna News
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?