Rihanna Won't Stop Taking Racy Snaps for Sexting
Defiant Rihanna is refusing to stop posing for saucy cell phone sex snaps just because a handful have leaked online - she likes titillating boyfriends with candid topless shots. Although she's not sexting anyone after splitting from baseball star Matt Kemp, Rihanna insists future lovers should be prepared for a series of hotel bedroom shots to pop up on their phones.
Shots of the "Umbrella" singer topless that were intended for ex-boyfriend Chris Brown sparked a fuss when they hit the web years ago and there have been a couple of close encounters since - but Rihanna is not about to give up sexting. In a candid new interview with Rolling Stone magazine, she says, "When you're not with the person you want to be intimate with, a picture is the next best thing."
"Skype is safer, but a picture lasts a long time. When you're alone, and those horny moments come up, pictures can be very handy."
More Rihanna News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked