Rihanna Won't Stop Taking Racy Snaps for Sexting
Defiant Rihanna is refusing to stop posing for saucy cell phone sex snaps just because a handful have leaked online - she likes titillating boyfriends with candid topless shots. Although she's not sexting anyone after splitting from baseball star Matt Kemp, Rihanna insists future lovers should be prepared for a series of hotel bedroom shots to pop up on their phones.
Shots of the "Umbrella" singer topless that were intended for ex-boyfriend Chris Brown sparked a fuss when they hit the web years ago and there have been a couple of close encounters since - but Rihanna is not about to give up sexting. In a candid new interview with Rolling Stone magazine, she says, "When you're not with the person you want to be intimate with, a picture is the next best thing."
"Skype is safer, but a picture lasts a long time. When you're alone, and those horny moments come up, pictures can be very handy."
More Rihanna News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic