Rihanna Won't Stop Taking Racy Snaps for Sexting
Defiant Rihanna is refusing to stop posing for saucy cell phone sex snaps just because a handful have leaked online - she likes titillating boyfriends with candid topless shots. Although she's not sexting anyone after splitting from baseball star Matt Kemp, Rihanna insists future lovers should be prepared for a series of hotel bedroom shots to pop up on their phones.
Shots of the "Umbrella" singer topless that were intended for ex-boyfriend Chris Brown sparked a fuss when they hit the web years ago and there have been a couple of close encounters since - but Rihanna is not about to give up sexting. In a candid new interview with Rolling Stone magazine, she says, "When you're not with the person you want to be intimate with, a picture is the next best thing."
"Skype is safer, but a picture lasts a long time. When you're alone, and those horny moments come up, pictures can be very handy."
More Rihanna News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie