Rihanna Won't Stop Taking Racy Snaps for Sexting
Defiant Rihanna is refusing to stop posing for saucy cell phone sex snaps just because a handful have leaked online - she likes titillating boyfriends with candid topless shots. Although she's not sexting anyone after splitting from baseball star Matt Kemp, Rihanna insists future lovers should be prepared for a series of hotel bedroom shots to pop up on their phones.
Shots of the "Umbrella" singer topless that were intended for ex-boyfriend Chris Brown sparked a fuss when they hit the web years ago and there have been a couple of close encounters since - but Rihanna is not about to give up sexting. In a candid new interview with Rolling Stone magazine, she says, "When you're not with the person you want to be intimate with, a picture is the next best thing."
"Skype is safer, but a picture lasts a long time. When you're alone, and those horny moments come up, pictures can be very handy."
More Rihanna News
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now