Rihanna Won't Stop Taking Racy Snaps for Sexting
Defiant Rihanna is refusing to stop posing for saucy cell phone sex snaps just because a handful have leaked online - she likes titillating boyfriends with candid topless shots. Although she's not sexting anyone after splitting from baseball star Matt Kemp, Rihanna insists future lovers should be prepared for a series of hotel bedroom shots to pop up on their phones.
Shots of the "Umbrella" singer topless that were intended for ex-boyfriend Chris Brown sparked a fuss when they hit the web years ago and there have been a couple of close encounters since - but Rihanna is not about to give up sexting. In a candid new interview with Rolling Stone magazine, she says, "When you're not with the person you want to be intimate with, a picture is the next best thing."
"Skype is safer, but a picture lasts a long time. When you're alone, and those horny moments come up, pictures can be very handy."
More Rihanna News
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser