Hospitalized for Exhaustion, Judge Judy to Return Taping in April
Beloved U.S. TV star Judge Judy has been hospitalized for exhaustion. The former family court judge, real name Judith Sheindlin, was admitted to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles on Wednesday, March 30 after experiencing intestinal discomfort.
She underwent an MRI scan and a number of tests, but the 68-year-old, who will be discharged on Thursday, March 31, insists she just needs some rest. She tells TMZ.com, "I was feeling funky this morning ... funky enough that I knew someone should give a gander over what I got."
"I'm just exhausted, and my body was telling me it needed a day to chill. At my age, I know my body. My body is fine."
Judy's spokesman, Gary Rosen, has since offered an update on the judge's condition. "I just spoke to the judge who says she is feeling much better," he told KTLA. "She says all of the tests are negative and she's going home tomorrow. She will be back taping her show on April 12, as scheduled."
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'