Hospitalized for Exhaustion, Judge Judy to Return Taping in April
Beloved U.S. TV star Judge Judy has been hospitalized for exhaustion. The former family court judge, real name Judith Sheindlin, was admitted to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles on Wednesday, March 30 after experiencing intestinal discomfort.
She underwent an MRI scan and a number of tests, but the 68-year-old, who will be discharged on Thursday, March 31, insists she just needs some rest. She tells TMZ.com, "I was feeling funky this morning ... funky enough that I knew someone should give a gander over what I got."
"I'm just exhausted, and my body was telling me it needed a day to chill. At my age, I know my body. My body is fine."
Judy's spokesman, Gary Rosen, has since offered an update on the judge's condition. "I just spoke to the judge who says she is feeling much better," he told KTLA. "She says all of the tests are negative and she's going home tomorrow. She will be back taping her show on April 12, as scheduled."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival