Hospitalized for Exhaustion, Judge Judy to Return Taping in April
Beloved U.S. TV star Judge Judy has been hospitalized for exhaustion. The former family court judge, real name Judith Sheindlin, was admitted to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles on Wednesday, March 30 after experiencing intestinal discomfort.
She underwent an MRI scan and a number of tests, but the 68-year-old, who will be discharged on Thursday, March 31, insists she just needs some rest. She tells TMZ.com, "I was feeling funky this morning ... funky enough that I knew someone should give a gander over what I got."
"I'm just exhausted, and my body was telling me it needed a day to chill. At my age, I know my body. My body is fine."
Judy's spokesman, Gary Rosen, has since offered an update on the judge's condition. "I just spoke to the judge who says she is feeling much better," he told KTLA. "She says all of the tests are negative and she's going home tomorrow. She will be back taping her show on April 12, as scheduled."
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'