Hospitalized for Exhaustion, Judge Judy to Return Taping in April
Beloved U.S. TV star Judge Judy has been hospitalized for exhaustion. The former family court judge, real name Judith Sheindlin, was admitted to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles on Wednesday, March 30 after experiencing intestinal discomfort.
She underwent an MRI scan and a number of tests, but the 68-year-old, who will be discharged on Thursday, March 31, insists she just needs some rest. She tells TMZ.com, "I was feeling funky this morning ... funky enough that I knew someone should give a gander over what I got."
"I'm just exhausted, and my body was telling me it needed a day to chill. At my age, I know my body. My body is fine."
Judy's spokesman, Gary Rosen, has since offered an update on the judge's condition. "I just spoke to the judge who says she is feeling much better," he told KTLA. "She says all of the tests are negative and she's going home tomorrow. She will be back taping her show on April 12, as scheduled."
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why