Hospitalized for Exhaustion, Judge Judy to Return Taping in April
Beloved U.S. TV star Judge Judy has been hospitalized for exhaustion. The former family court judge, real name Judith Sheindlin, was admitted to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles on Wednesday, March 30 after experiencing intestinal discomfort.
She underwent an MRI scan and a number of tests, but the 68-year-old, who will be discharged on Thursday, March 31, insists she just needs some rest. She tells TMZ.com, "I was feeling funky this morning ... funky enough that I knew someone should give a gander over what I got."
"I'm just exhausted, and my body was telling me it needed a day to chill. At my age, I know my body. My body is fine."
Judy's spokesman, Gary Rosen, has since offered an update on the judge's condition. "I just spoke to the judge who says she is feeling much better," he told KTLA. "She says all of the tests are negative and she's going home tomorrow. She will be back taping her show on April 12, as scheduled."
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion