Lady GaGa to Be Fashion Columnist
Lady GaGa has announced plans to become a fashion columnist for arty V Magazine. The pop star, who is notorious for pushing boundaries with her style choices, took to her Twitter.com account to break the news to fans and followers. She writes, "I begin next month as a Fashion+Art Columnist for @VMagazine."
The singer has asked fans to submit illustrations of the fashionista for the column - the best one will be used as Gaga's signature headshot for the publication. The "Born This Way" hitmaker's first column will appear in the magazine's summer issue released in May.
Along with the announcement of her fashion columnist gig, the 25-year-old performer also informed her fans that she is close to bring back her video blog. In the tweet posted on Wednesday, March 30, she revealed, "I'll be resurrecting 'TRANSMISSION GAGAVISION' episodes starting next week!"
More Lady GaGa News
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris