Lady GaGa to Be Fashion Columnist
Lady GaGa has announced plans to become a fashion columnist for arty V Magazine. The pop star, who is notorious for pushing boundaries with her style choices, took to her Twitter.com account to break the news to fans and followers. She writes, "I begin next month as a Fashion+Art Columnist for @VMagazine."
The singer has asked fans to submit illustrations of the fashionista for the column - the best one will be used as Gaga's signature headshot for the publication. The "Born This Way" hitmaker's first column will appear in the magazine's summer issue released in May.
Along with the announcement of her fashion columnist gig, the 25-year-old performer also informed her fans that she is close to bring back her video blog. In the tweet posted on Wednesday, March 30, she revealed, "I'll be resurrecting 'TRANSMISSION GAGAVISION' episodes starting next week!"
More Lady GaGa News
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image