Lady GaGa to Be Fashion Columnist
Lady GaGa has announced plans to become a fashion columnist for arty V Magazine. The pop star, who is notorious for pushing boundaries with her style choices, took to her Twitter.com account to break the news to fans and followers. She writes, "I begin next month as a Fashion+Art Columnist for @VMagazine."
The singer has asked fans to submit illustrations of the fashionista for the column - the best one will be used as Gaga's signature headshot for the publication. The "Born This Way" hitmaker's first column will appear in the magazine's summer issue released in May.
Along with the announcement of her fashion columnist gig, the 25-year-old performer also informed her fans that she is close to bring back her video blog. In the tweet posted on Wednesday, March 30, she revealed, "I'll be resurrecting 'TRANSMISSION GAGAVISION' episodes starting next week!"
More Lady GaGa News
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates