Lady GaGa to Be Fashion Columnist
Lady GaGa has announced plans to become a fashion columnist for arty V Magazine. The pop star, who is notorious for pushing boundaries with her style choices, took to her Twitter.com account to break the news to fans and followers. She writes, "I begin next month as a Fashion+Art Columnist for @VMagazine."
The singer has asked fans to submit illustrations of the fashionista for the column - the best one will be used as Gaga's signature headshot for the publication. The "Born This Way" hitmaker's first column will appear in the magazine's summer issue released in May.
Along with the announcement of her fashion columnist gig, the 25-year-old performer also informed her fans that she is close to bring back her video blog. In the tweet posted on Wednesday, March 30, she revealed, "I'll be resurrecting 'TRANSMISSION GAGAVISION' episodes starting next week!"
More Lady GaGa News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama