Lady GaGa to Be Fashion Columnist
Lady GaGa has announced plans to become a fashion columnist for arty V Magazine. The pop star, who is notorious for pushing boundaries with her style choices, took to her Twitter.com account to break the news to fans and followers. She writes, "I begin next month as a Fashion+Art Columnist for @VMagazine."
The singer has asked fans to submit illustrations of the fashionista for the column - the best one will be used as Gaga's signature headshot for the publication. The "Born This Way" hitmaker's first column will appear in the magazine's summer issue released in May.
Along with the announcement of her fashion columnist gig, the 25-year-old performer also informed her fans that she is close to bring back her video blog. In the tweet posted on Wednesday, March 30, she revealed, "I'll be resurrecting 'TRANSMISSION GAGAVISION' episodes starting next week!"
More Lady GaGa News
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami