Lily Allen Upset That Her Upcoming Wedding Leaked
British singer Lily Allen is fuming after details of her upcoming wedding leaked, and she's vowed to track down whoever went public with their invitation and ban them from the ceremony. Allen's marriage plans became public knowledge on Thursday, March 30 after Britain's The Sun newspaper printed a 'save-the-date' note sent out by the couple.
It was revealed the Smile singer will wed her fiance Sam Cooper on June 11 near their country retreat in Gloucestershire, England. But Allen is not happy with the news that someone in her circle handed the document to the press, and she has taken to her Twitter.com page to officially remove the offender from the guest list.
She writes, "Whoever leaked my wedding invite to the press, you're a d**k and your not invited anymore, have some respect and stay at home."
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease