Lily Allen Upset That Her Upcoming Wedding Leaked
British singer Lily Allen is fuming after details of her upcoming wedding leaked, and she's vowed to track down whoever went public with their invitation and ban them from the ceremony. Allen's marriage plans became public knowledge on Thursday, March 30 after Britain's The Sun newspaper printed a 'save-the-date' note sent out by the couple.
It was revealed the Smile singer will wed her fiance Sam Cooper on June 11 near their country retreat in Gloucestershire, England. But Allen is not happy with the news that someone in her circle handed the document to the press, and she has taken to her Twitter.com page to officially remove the offender from the guest list.
She writes, "Whoever leaked my wedding invite to the press, you're a d**k and your not invited anymore, have some respect and stay at home."
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington