Lily Allen Upset That Her Upcoming Wedding Leaked
British singer Lily Allen is fuming after details of her upcoming wedding leaked, and she's vowed to track down whoever went public with their invitation and ban them from the ceremony. Allen's marriage plans became public knowledge on Thursday, March 30 after Britain's The Sun newspaper printed a 'save-the-date' note sent out by the couple.
It was revealed the Smile singer will wed her fiance Sam Cooper on June 11 near their country retreat in Gloucestershire, England. But Allen is not happy with the news that someone in her circle handed the document to the press, and she has taken to her Twitter.com page to officially remove the offender from the guest list.
She writes, "Whoever leaked my wedding invite to the press, you're a d**k and your not invited anymore, have some respect and stay at home."
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation