Lily Allen Upset That Her Upcoming Wedding Leaked
British singer Lily Allen is fuming after details of her upcoming wedding leaked, and she's vowed to track down whoever went public with their invitation and ban them from the ceremony. Allen's marriage plans became public knowledge on Thursday, March 30 after Britain's The Sun newspaper printed a 'save-the-date' note sent out by the couple.
It was revealed the Smile singer will wed her fiance Sam Cooper on June 11 near their country retreat in Gloucestershire, England. But Allen is not happy with the news that someone in her circle handed the document to the press, and she has taken to her Twitter.com page to officially remove the offender from the guest list.
She writes, "Whoever leaked my wedding invite to the press, you're a d**k and your not invited anymore, have some respect and stay at home."
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs