Lily Allen Upset That Her Upcoming Wedding Leaked
British singer Lily Allen is fuming after details of her upcoming wedding leaked, and she's vowed to track down whoever went public with their invitation and ban them from the ceremony. Allen's marriage plans became public knowledge on Thursday, March 30 after Britain's The Sun newspaper printed a 'save-the-date' note sent out by the couple.
It was revealed the Smile singer will wed her fiance Sam Cooper on June 11 near their country retreat in Gloucestershire, England. But Allen is not happy with the news that someone in her circle handed the document to the press, and she has taken to her Twitter.com page to officially remove the offender from the guest list.
She writes, "Whoever leaked my wedding invite to the press, you're a d**k and your not invited anymore, have some respect and stay at home."
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'