Jake Gyllenhaal Caught Motion Sickness on Drama Set
Jake Gyllenhaal struggled while filming his new high-speed train drama "Source Code" because he suffered from severe motion sickness. The actor, who stars in the sci-fi thriller alongside Michelle Monaghan and Vera Farmiga, admits he and the rest of the cast often felt queasy because they were forced to shoot so many scenes on a moving set.
He tells E! News, "Because the train (we filmed on) was moving back and forth and we were on a stage so much, we literally had motion sickness. We thought that the earth was moving because the train had been moving, but it wasn't."
He adds, "I just loved the moment when Michelle and I, after a week of shooting on the train, we were at lunch and I caught her kind of holding on to the table at lunch (for support)."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival