Jake Gyllenhaal Caught Motion Sickness on Drama Set
Jake Gyllenhaal struggled while filming his new high-speed train drama "Source Code" because he suffered from severe motion sickness. The actor, who stars in the sci-fi thriller alongside Michelle Monaghan and Vera Farmiga, admits he and the rest of the cast often felt queasy because they were forced to shoot so many scenes on a moving set.
He tells E! News, "Because the train (we filmed on) was moving back and forth and we were on a stage so much, we literally had motion sickness. We thought that the earth was moving because the train had been moving, but it wasn't."
He adds, "I just loved the moment when Michelle and I, after a week of shooting on the train, we were at lunch and I caught her kind of holding on to the table at lunch (for support)."
More Jake Gyllenhaal News
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch