Jake Gyllenhaal Caught Motion Sickness on Drama Set
Jake Gyllenhaal struggled while filming his new high-speed train drama "Source Code" because he suffered from severe motion sickness. The actor, who stars in the sci-fi thriller alongside Michelle Monaghan and Vera Farmiga, admits he and the rest of the cast often felt queasy because they were forced to shoot so many scenes on a moving set.
He tells E! News, "Because the train (we filmed on) was moving back and forth and we were on a stage so much, we literally had motion sickness. We thought that the earth was moving because the train had been moving, but it wasn't."
He adds, "I just loved the moment when Michelle and I, after a week of shooting on the train, we were at lunch and I caught her kind of holding on to the table at lunch (for support)."
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win