Jake Gyllenhaal Caught Motion Sickness on Drama Set
Jake Gyllenhaal struggled while filming his new high-speed train drama "Source Code" because he suffered from severe motion sickness. The actor, who stars in the sci-fi thriller alongside Michelle Monaghan and Vera Farmiga, admits he and the rest of the cast often felt queasy because they were forced to shoot so many scenes on a moving set.
He tells E! News, "Because the train (we filmed on) was moving back and forth and we were on a stage so much, we literally had motion sickness. We thought that the earth was moving because the train had been moving, but it wasn't."
He adds, "I just loved the moment when Michelle and I, after a week of shooting on the train, we were at lunch and I caught her kind of holding on to the table at lunch (for support)."
More Jake Gyllenhaal News
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway