Jake Gyllenhaal Caught Motion Sickness on Drama Set
Jake Gyllenhaal struggled while filming his new high-speed train drama "Source Code" because he suffered from severe motion sickness. The actor, who stars in the sci-fi thriller alongside Michelle Monaghan and Vera Farmiga, admits he and the rest of the cast often felt queasy because they were forced to shoot so many scenes on a moving set.
He tells E! News, "Because the train (we filmed on) was moving back and forth and we were on a stage so much, we literally had motion sickness. We thought that the earth was moving because the train had been moving, but it wasn't."
He adds, "I just loved the moment when Michelle and I, after a week of shooting on the train, we were at lunch and I caught her kind of holding on to the table at lunch (for support)."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics