Fake Lady GaGa Creates Chaos in Miami
A Lady GaGa look-a-like caused chaos in Miami, Florida on Sunday, March 27, fooling fans, photographers and shop assistants as she toured town with a massive security detail. The petite blonde traveled in a motorcade of four SUVs with 10 security guards and she went to a French Connection store in South Beach on the day of the pop star's 25th birthday on Monday, March 28.
A source tells the New York Post, "Salespeople flocked to assist her, even helping her try on clothes for 30 minutes. She was swarmed by fans screaming 'Happy Birthday!' " A press officer for a Guess shop in the area even released a statement about the visit, revealing, "The crowd was getting so out of control that security needed to shut down the store so Lady GaGa could browse..."
But the visitor has since been exposed as a fake - Lady GaGa was actually celebrating her birthday in Las Vegas on Sunday and her stylist Nicola Formichetti confirmed the woman in the pictures is not GaGa, writing on her Twitter.com page, "Thats (sic) not her!!"
More Lady GaGa News
- Ex 'Apprentice' Contestant Files Defamation Lawsuit Against Trump for Denying Sexual Assault Claims
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Seen Filming 'Red Sparrow' in Budapest
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts