Spitting Up Blood, Zsa Zsa Gabor Rushed Back to Hospital
Actress Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband fears the star is close to death after she started coughing up blood at home on Tuesday, March 29. The Hollywood legend has been in and out of hospital since breaking her hip in a fall last summer and Prince Frederic von Anhalt is worried his wife may never return home after her latest health emergency.
TMZ.com reports an ambulance was called to the couple's Bel Air home on Tuesday after Gabor experienced breathing problems and then began spitting up blood. Von Anhalt says, "I'm really worried we may lose her this time."
Gabor was hospitalized last week (March 24) at the UCLA Medical Center in California after the ailing 94-year-old's health deteriorated after hearing news of her friend Elizabeth Taylor's death. A representative for the actress confirmed reports that Gabor told her husband "celebrities go in threes, and I'm next" - referring to Taylor and Jane Russell, who died in February this year.
Gabor was hospitalized earlier this month after refusing a second leg amputation, just weeks after part of her right limb was removed to stop the spread of gangrene.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie