Spitting Up Blood, Zsa Zsa Gabor Rushed Back to Hospital
Actress Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband fears the star is close to death after she started coughing up blood at home on Tuesday, March 29. The Hollywood legend has been in and out of hospital since breaking her hip in a fall last summer and Prince Frederic von Anhalt is worried his wife may never return home after her latest health emergency.
TMZ.com reports an ambulance was called to the couple's Bel Air home on Tuesday after Gabor experienced breathing problems and then began spitting up blood. Von Anhalt says, "I'm really worried we may lose her this time."
Gabor was hospitalized last week (March 24) at the UCLA Medical Center in California after the ailing 94-year-old's health deteriorated after hearing news of her friend Elizabeth Taylor's death. A representative for the actress confirmed reports that Gabor told her husband "celebrities go in threes, and I'm next" - referring to Taylor and Jane Russell, who died in February this year.
Gabor was hospitalized earlier this month after refusing a second leg amputation, just weeks after part of her right limb was removed to stop the spread of gangrene.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences