Elizabeth Taylor's Love Letters Will Be Auctioned Off
Elizabeth Taylor's teenage love letters to her first fiance are to be sold at auction in May. The Hollywood legend passed away on March 23 after losing her long battle with congestive heart disease. Now bosses at an auction house in New Hampshire are set to cash in on the star's colorful love life, they're putting more than 60 of the screen beauty's unpublished notes under the hammer, reports Access Hollywood.
Chiefs at RR Auction bought the personal letters in 2009 from William Pawley, who was engaged to Taylor for several months in 1949, just before she wed Conrad Hilton, Jr. In one of the musings, the "Cleopatra" actress, who was then aged 17, tells Pawley she'll "never love anyone else, period".
Taylor was known for her many marriages, walking down the aisle a total of eight times.
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Videos of Skinny-Dipping Session and Wild Twerking
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts