Elizabeth Taylor's Love Letters Will Be Auctioned Off
Elizabeth Taylor's teenage love letters to her first fiance are to be sold at auction in May. The Hollywood legend passed away on March 23 after losing her long battle with congestive heart disease. Now bosses at an auction house in New Hampshire are set to cash in on the star's colorful love life, they're putting more than 60 of the screen beauty's unpublished notes under the hammer, reports Access Hollywood.
Chiefs at RR Auction bought the personal letters in 2009 from William Pawley, who was engaged to Taylor for several months in 1949, just before she wed Conrad Hilton, Jr. In one of the musings, the "Cleopatra" actress, who was then aged 17, tells Pawley she'll "never love anyone else, period".
Taylor was known for her many marriages, walking down the aisle a total of eight times.
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'