Elizabeth Taylor's Love Letters Will Be Auctioned Off
Elizabeth Taylor's teenage love letters to her first fiance are to be sold at auction in May. The Hollywood legend passed away on March 23 after losing her long battle with congestive heart disease. Now bosses at an auction house in New Hampshire are set to cash in on the star's colorful love life, they're putting more than 60 of the screen beauty's unpublished notes under the hammer, reports Access Hollywood.
Chiefs at RR Auction bought the personal letters in 2009 from William Pawley, who was engaged to Taylor for several months in 1949, just before she wed Conrad Hilton, Jr. In one of the musings, the "Cleopatra" actress, who was then aged 17, tells Pawley she'll "never love anyone else, period".
Taylor was known for her many marriages, walking down the aisle a total of eight times.
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower