Elizabeth Taylor's Love Letters Will Be Auctioned Off
Elizabeth Taylor's teenage love letters to her first fiance are to be sold at auction in May. The Hollywood legend passed away on March 23 after losing her long battle with congestive heart disease. Now bosses at an auction house in New Hampshire are set to cash in on the star's colorful love life, they're putting more than 60 of the screen beauty's unpublished notes under the hammer, reports Access Hollywood.
Chiefs at RR Auction bought the personal letters in 2009 from William Pawley, who was engaged to Taylor for several months in 1949, just before she wed Conrad Hilton, Jr. In one of the musings, the "Cleopatra" actress, who was then aged 17, tells Pawley she'll "never love anyone else, period".
Taylor was known for her many marriages, walking down the aisle a total of eight times.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child