Elizabeth Taylor's Love Letters Will Be Auctioned Off
Elizabeth Taylor's teenage love letters to her first fiance are to be sold at auction in May. The Hollywood legend passed away on March 23 after losing her long battle with congestive heart disease. Now bosses at an auction house in New Hampshire are set to cash in on the star's colorful love life, they're putting more than 60 of the screen beauty's unpublished notes under the hammer, reports Access Hollywood.
Chiefs at RR Auction bought the personal letters in 2009 from William Pawley, who was engaged to Taylor for several months in 1949, just before she wed Conrad Hilton, Jr. In one of the musings, the "Cleopatra" actress, who was then aged 17, tells Pawley she'll "never love anyone else, period".
Taylor was known for her many marriages, walking down the aisle a total of eight times.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby