Gary Oldman Knows 'The Dark Knight Rises' Ending
Gary Oldman has been sworn to secrecy about the new "Batman", "The Dark Knight Rises" movie, but reveals he's one of the only people who knows how the follow-up to "The Dark Knight" ends.
The British actor, who has played top cop Jim Gordon in both of Christopher Nolan's Batman films, will reprise his role in a third installment, which will begin shooting in London in May 2011.
And his eight-year-long business relationship with the super-secretive Nolan has afforded him knowledge about how the filmmaker will wrap up his trilogy. Oldman says, "The story's fabulous. He (Nolan) sort of brings it around. I can't say anymore."
The actor admits even his good standing with the director wasn't enough to pass strict security tests before he could get his hands on a script. He tells the U.K.'s Absolute Radio, "First of all, to get into the production office, you have someone meet you and then there's keys to various doors that lock. The script, you read in the production office and there's no ending. He (Nolan) tells you the ending, so it doesn't leak and get out on the Internet. It's very tight security."
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her