Gary Oldman Knows 'The Dark Knight Rises' Ending
Gary Oldman has been sworn to secrecy about the new "Batman", "The Dark Knight Rises" movie, but reveals he's one of the only people who knows how the follow-up to "The Dark Knight" ends.
The British actor, who has played top cop Jim Gordon in both of Christopher Nolan's Batman films, will reprise his role in a third installment, which will begin shooting in London in May 2011.
And his eight-year-long business relationship with the super-secretive Nolan has afforded him knowledge about how the filmmaker will wrap up his trilogy. Oldman says, "The story's fabulous. He (Nolan) sort of brings it around. I can't say anymore."
The actor admits even his good standing with the director wasn't enough to pass strict security tests before he could get his hands on a script. He tells the U.K.'s Absolute Radio, "First of all, to get into the production office, you have someone meet you and then there's keys to various doors that lock. The script, you read in the production office and there's no ending. He (Nolan) tells you the ending, so it doesn't leak and get out on the Internet. It's very tight security."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked