Gary Oldman Knows 'The Dark Knight Rises' Ending
Gary Oldman has been sworn to secrecy about the new "Batman", "The Dark Knight Rises" movie, but reveals he's one of the only people who knows how the follow-up to "The Dark Knight" ends.
The British actor, who has played top cop Jim Gordon in both of Christopher Nolan's Batman films, will reprise his role in a third installment, which will begin shooting in London in May 2011.
And his eight-year-long business relationship with the super-secretive Nolan has afforded him knowledge about how the filmmaker will wrap up his trilogy. Oldman says, "The story's fabulous. He (Nolan) sort of brings it around. I can't say anymore."
The actor admits even his good standing with the director wasn't enough to pass strict security tests before he could get his hands on a script. He tells the U.K.'s Absolute Radio, "First of all, to get into the production office, you have someone meet you and then there's keys to various doors that lock. The script, you read in the production office and there's no ending. He (Nolan) tells you the ending, so it doesn't leak and get out on the Internet. It's very tight security."
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated