Gary Oldman Knows 'The Dark Knight Rises' Ending
Gary Oldman has been sworn to secrecy about the new "Batman", "The Dark Knight Rises" movie, but reveals he's one of the only people who knows how the follow-up to "The Dark Knight" ends.
The British actor, who has played top cop Jim Gordon in both of Christopher Nolan's Batman films, will reprise his role in a third installment, which will begin shooting in London in May 2011.
And his eight-year-long business relationship with the super-secretive Nolan has afforded him knowledge about how the filmmaker will wrap up his trilogy. Oldman says, "The story's fabulous. He (Nolan) sort of brings it around. I can't say anymore."
The actor admits even his good standing with the director wasn't enough to pass strict security tests before he could get his hands on a script. He tells the U.K.'s Absolute Radio, "First of all, to get into the production office, you have someone meet you and then there's keys to various doors that lock. The script, you read in the production office and there's no ending. He (Nolan) tells you the ending, so it doesn't leak and get out on the Internet. It's very tight security."
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour