San Francisco's Officials Announce Britney Spears Day
Officials in San Francisco, California have declared Tuesday, March 29, Britney Spears Day across the city. The pop star, who performed a free show in San Francisco on the weekend, releases her new album on the same day.
Britney Spears' concert was taped and will air as part of a "Good Morning America" TV special on Tuesday. And it seems Britney has as much love for the city by the bay as local officials have for her. In a tweet following the big show on Sunday, she wrote, "Just wrapped GMA. I love love love you San Francisco! -Britney."
Spears' Sunday show took place at Bill Graham Civic Auditorium. The singer performed "Hold It Against Me", "Till the World Ends" and "Big Fat Bass" with different costumes and set pieces, including some pyrotechnics, a light-up bodice and plenty of hair-tossing.
More Britney Spears News
- Comic-Con: New 'Marvel's The Defenders' Trailer Brings Back Elektra as Villain
- NSFW! Emily Ratajkowski Poses Completely Nude for LOVE Magazine
- Usher Sued for $10 Million After Allegedly Exposing Another Woman to Herpes
- Kylie Jenner Is Afraid Tyga Will Release Their Intimate Videos 'Out of Spite'
- Royal Tantrum! Princess Charlotte Cries and Refuses to Board Helicopter in Hamburg
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' New Season 7 Trailer Sees Melisandre's Return
- Listen to Cara Delevingne's Sultry Song From 'Valerian' Soundtrack
- Comic-Con: Todd McFarlane Teams Up With 'Get Out' Producer for 'Spawn' Movie