San Francisco's Officials Announce Britney Spears Day
Officials in San Francisco, California have declared Tuesday, March 29, Britney Spears Day across the city. The pop star, who performed a free show in San Francisco on the weekend, releases her new album on the same day.
Britney Spears' concert was taped and will air as part of a "Good Morning America" TV special on Tuesday. And it seems Britney has as much love for the city by the bay as local officials have for her. In a tweet following the big show on Sunday, she wrote, "Just wrapped GMA. I love love love you San Francisco! -Britney."
Spears' Sunday show took place at Bill Graham Civic Auditorium. The singer performed "Hold It Against Me", "Till the World Ends" and "Big Fat Bass" with different costumes and set pieces, including some pyrotechnics, a light-up bodice and plenty of hair-tossing.
More Britney Spears News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour