San Francisco's Officials Announce Britney Spears Day
Officials in San Francisco, California have declared Tuesday, March 29, Britney Spears Day across the city. The pop star, who performed a free show in San Francisco on the weekend, releases her new album on the same day.
Britney Spears' concert was taped and will air as part of a "Good Morning America" TV special on Tuesday. And it seems Britney has as much love for the city by the bay as local officials have for her. In a tweet following the big show on Sunday, she wrote, "Just wrapped GMA. I love love love you San Francisco! -Britney."
Spears' Sunday show took place at Bill Graham Civic Auditorium. The singer performed "Hold It Against Me", "Till the World Ends" and "Big Fat Bass" with different costumes and set pieces, including some pyrotechnics, a light-up bodice and plenty of hair-tossing.
More Britney Spears News
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App