San Francisco's Officials Announce Britney Spears Day
Officials in San Francisco, California have declared Tuesday, March 29, Britney Spears Day across the city. The pop star, who performed a free show in San Francisco on the weekend, releases her new album on the same day.
Britney Spears' concert was taped and will air as part of a "Good Morning America" TV special on Tuesday. And it seems Britney has as much love for the city by the bay as local officials have for her. In a tweet following the big show on Sunday, she wrote, "Just wrapped GMA. I love love love you San Francisco! -Britney."
Spears' Sunday show took place at Bill Graham Civic Auditorium. The singer performed "Hold It Against Me", "Till the World Ends" and "Big Fat Bass" with different costumes and set pieces, including some pyrotechnics, a light-up bodice and plenty of hair-tossing.
More Britney Spears News
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz