San Francisco's Officials Announce Britney Spears Day
Officials in San Francisco, California have declared Tuesday, March 29, Britney Spears Day across the city. The pop star, who performed a free show in San Francisco on the weekend, releases her new album on the same day.
Britney Spears' concert was taped and will air as part of a "Good Morning America" TV special on Tuesday. And it seems Britney has as much love for the city by the bay as local officials have for her. In a tweet following the big show on Sunday, she wrote, "Just wrapped GMA. I love love love you San Francisco! -Britney."
Spears' Sunday show took place at Bill Graham Civic Auditorium. The singer performed "Hold It Against Me", "Till the World Ends" and "Big Fat Bass" with different costumes and set pieces, including some pyrotechnics, a light-up bodice and plenty of hair-tossing.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch