Thom Yorke Gives Away Free Radiohead's Newspaper
Thom Yorke took it upon himself to personally deliver Radiohead's newspaper by handing out free copies to fans in London. The rocker ventured to the Rough Trade East record store on Monday, March 28, to distribute the band's "The Universal Sigh" publication, which was created to mark the release of its latest album "The King of Limbs".
Yorke later posed for pictures with his excited fans, who took to Twitter.com to spread the news about the Brit's surprise appearance. samferriday wrote, "If you want to meet Thom Yorke he's over at Rough Trade East acting as a paperboy!!!" Meanwhile, paperheartpics tweeted, "Thom Yorke in brick lane london, outside rough trade..handing out The Universal Sigh."
The Universal Sigh is a collaboration between Radiohead and artist Stanley Donwood. The 13-page paper contains several feature articles, including one by travel writer and literary critic Robert Macfarlane called "Tree Climbing" and one by Stanley entitled "Sell Your House and Buy Gold Donwood", and several pages of artwork.
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account