Thom Yorke Gives Away Free Radiohead's Newspaper
Thom Yorke took it upon himself to personally deliver Radiohead's newspaper by handing out free copies to fans in London. The rocker ventured to the Rough Trade East record store on Monday, March 28, to distribute the band's "The Universal Sigh" publication, which was created to mark the release of its latest album "The King of Limbs".
Yorke later posed for pictures with his excited fans, who took to Twitter.com to spread the news about the Brit's surprise appearance. samferriday wrote, "If you want to meet Thom Yorke he's over at Rough Trade East acting as a paperboy!!!" Meanwhile, paperheartpics tweeted, "Thom Yorke in brick lane london, outside rough trade..handing out The Universal Sigh."
The Universal Sigh is a collaboration between Radiohead and artist Stanley Donwood. The 13-page paper contains several feature articles, including one by travel writer and literary critic Robert Macfarlane called "Tree Climbing" and one by Stanley entitled "Sell Your House and Buy Gold Donwood", and several pages of artwork.
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- Watch The Heffleys' Messy Road Trip in 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul' First Teaser
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time