Thom Yorke Gives Away Free Radiohead's Newspaper
Thom Yorke took it upon himself to personally deliver Radiohead's newspaper by handing out free copies to fans in London. The rocker ventured to the Rough Trade East record store on Monday, March 28, to distribute the band's "The Universal Sigh" publication, which was created to mark the release of its latest album "The King of Limbs".
Yorke later posed for pictures with his excited fans, who took to Twitter.com to spread the news about the Brit's surprise appearance. samferriday wrote, "If you want to meet Thom Yorke he's over at Rough Trade East acting as a paperboy!!!" Meanwhile, paperheartpics tweeted, "Thom Yorke in brick lane london, outside rough trade..handing out The Universal Sigh."
The Universal Sigh is a collaboration between Radiohead and artist Stanley Donwood. The 13-page paper contains several feature articles, including one by travel writer and literary critic Robert Macfarlane called "Tree Climbing" and one by Stanley entitled "Sell Your House and Buy Gold Donwood", and several pages of artwork.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding