Thom Yorke Gives Away Free Radiohead's Newspaper
Thom Yorke took it upon himself to personally deliver Radiohead's newspaper by handing out free copies to fans in London. The rocker ventured to the Rough Trade East record store on Monday, March 28, to distribute the band's "The Universal Sigh" publication, which was created to mark the release of its latest album "The King of Limbs".
Yorke later posed for pictures with his excited fans, who took to Twitter.com to spread the news about the Brit's surprise appearance. samferriday wrote, "If you want to meet Thom Yorke he's over at Rough Trade East acting as a paperboy!!!" Meanwhile, paperheartpics tweeted, "Thom Yorke in brick lane london, outside rough trade..handing out The Universal Sigh."
The Universal Sigh is a collaboration between Radiohead and artist Stanley Donwood. The 13-page paper contains several feature articles, including one by travel writer and literary critic Robert Macfarlane called "Tree Climbing" and one by Stanley entitled "Sell Your House and Buy Gold Donwood", and several pages of artwork.
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified
- Scott Gimple Teases Rick's Death in 'The Walking Dead' Season 8
- Shania Twain Announces First Album in 15 Years and New Single 'Life's About to Get Good'
- Caitlyn Jenner Hints at Running for Office, Slams Donald Trump for 'Screwing' With LGBT Community