Thom Yorke Gives Away Free Radiohead's Newspaper
Thom Yorke took it upon himself to personally deliver Radiohead's newspaper by handing out free copies to fans in London. The rocker ventured to the Rough Trade East record store on Monday, March 28, to distribute the band's "The Universal Sigh" publication, which was created to mark the release of its latest album "The King of Limbs".
Yorke later posed for pictures with his excited fans, who took to Twitter.com to spread the news about the Brit's surprise appearance. samferriday wrote, "If you want to meet Thom Yorke he's over at Rough Trade East acting as a paperboy!!!" Meanwhile, paperheartpics tweeted, "Thom Yorke in brick lane london, outside rough trade..handing out The Universal Sigh."
The Universal Sigh is a collaboration between Radiohead and artist Stanley Donwood. The 13-page paper contains several feature articles, including one by travel writer and literary critic Robert Macfarlane called "Tree Climbing" and one by Stanley entitled "Sell Your House and Buy Gold Donwood", and several pages of artwork.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie