Kelly Osbourne Fights Back Angry Lady GaGa Fans
Kelly Osbourne has slammed angry Lady GaGa fans who flooded her Twitter.com page with insults after she revealed her dislike of a country version of the singer's "Born This Way" track. The rock offspring is a dedicated GaGa devotee, but went online to liken a remix of the star's latest song to the theme tune from 1990s sitcom "Roseanne".
On her Twitter.com page, she wrote, "As much as I loooooooove GaGa I have to say the country version of born this way sounds like the theme song to Roseanne!" But the throwaway comment came back to haunt her after the "Poker Face" hitmaker's avid supporters left reams of nasty messages on her page.
Osbourne later apologized for offending the singer's fans, but went on to point out they were acting in a way their idol would be against. She wrote, "Looks like I unintentionally p**sed some GaGa fans off. I meant no disrespect but I do find it odd that they are being hateful... especially when GaGa dedicates a huge part of her career to the eradication of hate... it's very sad."
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'