Kelly Osbourne Fights Back Angry Lady GaGa Fans
Kelly Osbourne has slammed angry Lady GaGa fans who flooded her Twitter.com page with insults after she revealed her dislike of a country version of the singer's "Born This Way" track. The rock offspring is a dedicated GaGa devotee, but went online to liken a remix of the star's latest song to the theme tune from 1990s sitcom "Roseanne".
On her Twitter.com page, she wrote, "As much as I loooooooove GaGa I have to say the country version of born this way sounds like the theme song to Roseanne!" But the throwaway comment came back to haunt her after the "Poker Face" hitmaker's avid supporters left reams of nasty messages on her page.
Osbourne later apologized for offending the singer's fans, but went on to point out they were acting in a way their idol would be against. She wrote, "Looks like I unintentionally p**sed some GaGa fans off. I meant no disrespect but I do find it odd that they are being hateful... especially when GaGa dedicates a huge part of her career to the eradication of hate... it's very sad."
More Kelly Osbourne News
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video