Kelly Osbourne Fights Back Angry Lady GaGa Fans
Kelly Osbourne has slammed angry Lady GaGa fans who flooded her Twitter.com page with insults after she revealed her dislike of a country version of the singer's "Born This Way" track. The rock offspring is a dedicated GaGa devotee, but went online to liken a remix of the star's latest song to the theme tune from 1990s sitcom "Roseanne".
On her Twitter.com page, she wrote, "As much as I loooooooove GaGa I have to say the country version of born this way sounds like the theme song to Roseanne!" But the throwaway comment came back to haunt her after the "Poker Face" hitmaker's avid supporters left reams of nasty messages on her page.
Osbourne later apologized for offending the singer's fans, but went on to point out they were acting in a way their idol would be against. She wrote, "Looks like I unintentionally p**sed some GaGa fans off. I meant no disrespect but I do find it odd that they are being hateful... especially when GaGa dedicates a huge part of her career to the eradication of hate... it's very sad."
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character