Kelly Osbourne Fights Back Angry Lady GaGa Fans
Kelly Osbourne has slammed angry Lady GaGa fans who flooded her Twitter.com page with insults after she revealed her dislike of a country version of the singer's "Born This Way" track. The rock offspring is a dedicated GaGa devotee, but went online to liken a remix of the star's latest song to the theme tune from 1990s sitcom "Roseanne".
On her Twitter.com page, she wrote, "As much as I loooooooove GaGa I have to say the country version of born this way sounds like the theme song to Roseanne!" But the throwaway comment came back to haunt her after the "Poker Face" hitmaker's avid supporters left reams of nasty messages on her page.
Osbourne later apologized for offending the singer's fans, but went on to point out they were acting in a way their idol would be against. She wrote, "Looks like I unintentionally p**sed some GaGa fans off. I meant no disrespect but I do find it odd that they are being hateful... especially when GaGa dedicates a huge part of her career to the eradication of hate... it's very sad."
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama