Kelly Osbourne Fights Back Angry Lady GaGa Fans
Kelly Osbourne has slammed angry Lady GaGa fans who flooded her Twitter.com page with insults after she revealed her dislike of a country version of the singer's "Born This Way" track. The rock offspring is a dedicated GaGa devotee, but went online to liken a remix of the star's latest song to the theme tune from 1990s sitcom "Roseanne".
On her Twitter.com page, she wrote, "As much as I loooooooove GaGa I have to say the country version of born this way sounds like the theme song to Roseanne!" But the throwaway comment came back to haunt her after the "Poker Face" hitmaker's avid supporters left reams of nasty messages on her page.
Osbourne later apologized for offending the singer's fans, but went on to point out they were acting in a way their idol would be against. She wrote, "Looks like I unintentionally p**sed some GaGa fans off. I meant no disrespect but I do find it odd that they are being hateful... especially when GaGa dedicates a huge part of her career to the eradication of hate... it's very sad."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season