Paris Hilton Eager to Collaborate With Lil Wayne
Socialite Paris Hilton has her heart set on collaborating with Lil Wayne for her upcoming album release after exchanging contact details with the rap superstar when she interviewed him for a U.S. Magazine. The hotel heiress turned reporter to quiz Wayne for the April edition of Interview, and she took advantage of the opportunity to discuss a possible project for her second disc. She gushed to the "Lollipop" hitmaker, "That would be the sickest thing."
During the phone chat, the pair bonded over their recent jail stints. Wayne completed an eight-month sentence for gun possession last year, but admitted he struggled to deal with his time in solitary confinement after being busted for having banned music equipment in his cell. He said, "There were times when it was pretty tough to be by yourself, and to have no television, no sort of nothing... (but) I was OK. I did fine."
And Hilton expressed her sympathy for the rapper after experiencing life behind bars for herself following a probation violation in 2007, stemming from a previous arrest for driving under the influence. She told Wayne, "I know how you feel. It's the best feeling in the world when you come out."
More Paris Hilton News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3