Paris Hilton Eager to Collaborate With Lil Wayne
Socialite Paris Hilton has her heart set on collaborating with Lil Wayne for her upcoming album release after exchanging contact details with the rap superstar when she interviewed him for a U.S. Magazine. The hotel heiress turned reporter to quiz Wayne for the April edition of Interview, and she took advantage of the opportunity to discuss a possible project for her second disc. She gushed to the "Lollipop" hitmaker, "That would be the sickest thing."
During the phone chat, the pair bonded over their recent jail stints. Wayne completed an eight-month sentence for gun possession last year, but admitted he struggled to deal with his time in solitary confinement after being busted for having banned music equipment in his cell. He said, "There were times when it was pretty tough to be by yourself, and to have no television, no sort of nothing... (but) I was OK. I did fine."
And Hilton expressed her sympathy for the rapper after experiencing life behind bars for herself following a probation violation in 2007, stemming from a previous arrest for driving under the influence. She told Wayne, "I know how you feel. It's the best feeling in the world when you come out."
More Paris Hilton News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed