Prince William Had Countryside Bachelor Party
Prince William escaped the glare of the world's media ahead of his highly-anticipated wedding next month by retreating to the English countryside for his bachelor party. The second in line to the British throne is preparing to wed fiance Kate Middleton at the end of April, and bid farewell to his single status with a break in the country at the weekend.
William's brother Prince Harry, who will serve as best man at the wedding, organized the weekend away at an undisclosed location, thought to be in Devon on the southern coast of England. Britain's Daily Express reports that the royals and their pals enjoyed water sports and an evening pub crawl via boat, while they stayed at a friend's country house for the weekend bash.
A representative for the 28 year old has confirmed the bachelor party, known as a stag party in the U.K., saying, "Prince William has enjoyed his stag and it was in the U.K."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?