Prince William Had Countryside Bachelor Party
Prince William escaped the glare of the world's media ahead of his highly-anticipated wedding next month by retreating to the English countryside for his bachelor party. The second in line to the British throne is preparing to wed fiance Kate Middleton at the end of April, and bid farewell to his single status with a break in the country at the weekend.
William's brother Prince Harry, who will serve as best man at the wedding, organized the weekend away at an undisclosed location, thought to be in Devon on the southern coast of England. Britain's Daily Express reports that the royals and their pals enjoyed water sports and an evening pub crawl via boat, while they stayed at a friend's country house for the weekend bash.
A representative for the 28 year old has confirmed the bachelor party, known as a stag party in the U.K., saying, "Prince William has enjoyed his stag and it was in the U.K."
More Prince William News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special