Prince William Had Countryside Bachelor Party
Prince William escaped the glare of the world's media ahead of his highly-anticipated wedding next month by retreating to the English countryside for his bachelor party. The second in line to the British throne is preparing to wed fiance Kate Middleton at the end of April, and bid farewell to his single status with a break in the country at the weekend.
William's brother Prince Harry, who will serve as best man at the wedding, organized the weekend away at an undisclosed location, thought to be in Devon on the southern coast of England. Britain's Daily Express reports that the royals and their pals enjoyed water sports and an evening pub crawl via boat, while they stayed at a friend's country house for the weekend bash.
A representative for the 28 year old has confirmed the bachelor party, known as a stag party in the U.K., saying, "Prince William has enjoyed his stag and it was in the U.K."
More Prince William News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video