Prince William Had Countryside Bachelor Party
Prince William escaped the glare of the world's media ahead of his highly-anticipated wedding next month by retreating to the English countryside for his bachelor party. The second in line to the British throne is preparing to wed fiance Kate Middleton at the end of April, and bid farewell to his single status with a break in the country at the weekend.
William's brother Prince Harry, who will serve as best man at the wedding, organized the weekend away at an undisclosed location, thought to be in Devon on the southern coast of England. Britain's Daily Express reports that the royals and their pals enjoyed water sports and an evening pub crawl via boat, while they stayed at a friend's country house for the weekend bash.
A representative for the 28 year old has confirmed the bachelor party, known as a stag party in the U.K., saying, "Prince William has enjoyed his stag and it was in the U.K."
More Prince William News
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date