Prince William Had Countryside Bachelor Party
Prince William escaped the glare of the world's media ahead of his highly-anticipated wedding next month by retreating to the English countryside for his bachelor party. The second in line to the British throne is preparing to wed fiance Kate Middleton at the end of April, and bid farewell to his single status with a break in the country at the weekend.
William's brother Prince Harry, who will serve as best man at the wedding, organized the weekend away at an undisclosed location, thought to be in Devon on the southern coast of England. Britain's Daily Express reports that the royals and their pals enjoyed water sports and an evening pub crawl via boat, while they stayed at a friend's country house for the weekend bash.
A representative for the 28 year old has confirmed the bachelor party, known as a stag party in the U.K., saying, "Prince William has enjoyed his stag and it was in the U.K."
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'