Elizabeth Taylor Tried Out Hair Cutting Skills on Richard Burton
Elizabeth Taylor always longed for a career as a hairdresser and practiced her talents on her on/off husband Richard Burton, according to her own stylist. The Hollywood legend, who passed away last Wednesday, March 23, became a child star at the tender age of 12 with her role in 1944's "National Velvet".
But Taylor always maintained that if she hadn't become an actress, she would have wanted to work in a salon, and her longtime hairstylist Jose Eber reveals she would often try out her techniques on Burton. He tells CNN presenter Piers Morgan, "Elizabeth cutting Richard's hair... which people didn't know that she was so talented. One thing she would have liked to become was a hairstylist because she had that great talent about cutting hair."
"And she would cut Richard's hair all the time... she told me that. And she even would cut her own hair when I wasn't around... She was always very shy about it and always felt like she didn't do a great job, then would call me and to reassure her that she did a great job."
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women