Elizabeth Taylor Tried Out Hair Cutting Skills on Richard Burton
Elizabeth Taylor always longed for a career as a hairdresser and practiced her talents on her on/off husband Richard Burton, according to her own stylist. The Hollywood legend, who passed away last Wednesday, March 23, became a child star at the tender age of 12 with her role in 1944's "National Velvet".
But Taylor always maintained that if she hadn't become an actress, she would have wanted to work in a salon, and her longtime hairstylist Jose Eber reveals she would often try out her techniques on Burton. He tells CNN presenter Piers Morgan, "Elizabeth cutting Richard's hair... which people didn't know that she was so talented. One thing she would have liked to become was a hairstylist because she had that great talent about cutting hair."
"And she would cut Richard's hair all the time... she told me that. And she even would cut her own hair when I wasn't around... She was always very shy about it and always felt like she didn't do a great job, then would call me and to reassure her that she did a great job."
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards