Elizabeth Taylor Tried Out Hair Cutting Skills on Richard Burton
Elizabeth Taylor always longed for a career as a hairdresser and practiced her talents on her on/off husband Richard Burton, according to her own stylist. The Hollywood legend, who passed away last Wednesday, March 23, became a child star at the tender age of 12 with her role in 1944's "National Velvet".
But Taylor always maintained that if she hadn't become an actress, she would have wanted to work in a salon, and her longtime hairstylist Jose Eber reveals she would often try out her techniques on Burton. He tells CNN presenter Piers Morgan, "Elizabeth cutting Richard's hair... which people didn't know that she was so talented. One thing she would have liked to become was a hairstylist because she had that great talent about cutting hair."
"And she would cut Richard's hair all the time... she told me that. And she even would cut her own hair when I wasn't around... She was always very shy about it and always felt like she didn't do a great job, then would call me and to reassure her that she did a great job."
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday