Matthew McConaughey Not Planning to Wed Camila Alves
Matthew McConaughey has no plans to wed his longtime girlfriend Camila Alves, but insists his decision to shun marriage doesn't make him "any less committed" or "love her any less". The couple is parents to two children, son Levi and daughter Vida, but the 41-year-old Hollywood actor is adamant they are not planning to exchange vows.
McConaughey concedes he and Alves may make their relationship official in the future, but he can't see himself marrying anytime soon. During an interview with Piers Morgan, the British host asks the actor if he is against marriage and he replies, "No. I'm for marriage... (But) I don't know... Maybe one day, but... you know, it doesn't make me any less committed. It doesn't make me love her any less."
Marriage aside, the leading actor of "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past" has recently revealed that he has created his own signature cocktail. Calling the mix his "McConaughey margarita", he shared on what he puts inside, "I have my own version of the margarita: tequila, lime juice, orange liqueur and tonic water, topped off with cranberry juice."
More Matthew McConaughey News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera