Matthew McConaughey Not Planning to Wed Camila Alves
Matthew McConaughey has no plans to wed his longtime girlfriend Camila Alves, but insists his decision to shun marriage doesn't make him "any less committed" or "love her any less". The couple is parents to two children, son Levi and daughter Vida, but the 41-year-old Hollywood actor is adamant they are not planning to exchange vows.
McConaughey concedes he and Alves may make their relationship official in the future, but he can't see himself marrying anytime soon. During an interview with Piers Morgan, the British host asks the actor if he is against marriage and he replies, "No. I'm for marriage... (But) I don't know... Maybe one day, but... you know, it doesn't make me any less committed. It doesn't make me love her any less."
Marriage aside, the leading actor of "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past" has recently revealed that he has created his own signature cocktail. Calling the mix his "McConaughey margarita", he shared on what he puts inside, "I have my own version of the margarita: tequila, lime juice, orange liqueur and tonic water, topped off with cranberry juice."
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'