Matthew McConaughey Not Planning to Wed Camila Alves
Matthew McConaughey has no plans to wed his longtime girlfriend Camila Alves, but insists his decision to shun marriage doesn't make him "any less committed" or "love her any less". The couple is parents to two children, son Levi and daughter Vida, but the 41-year-old Hollywood actor is adamant they are not planning to exchange vows.
McConaughey concedes he and Alves may make their relationship official in the future, but he can't see himself marrying anytime soon. During an interview with Piers Morgan, the British host asks the actor if he is against marriage and he replies, "No. I'm for marriage... (But) I don't know... Maybe one day, but... you know, it doesn't make me any less committed. It doesn't make me love her any less."
Marriage aside, the leading actor of "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past" has recently revealed that he has created his own signature cocktail. Calling the mix his "McConaughey margarita", he shared on what he puts inside, "I have my own version of the margarita: tequila, lime juice, orange liqueur and tonic water, topped off with cranberry juice."
More Matthew McConaughey News
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'