Matthew McConaughey Not Planning to Wed Camila Alves
Matthew McConaughey has no plans to wed his longtime girlfriend Camila Alves, but insists his decision to shun marriage doesn't make him "any less committed" or "love her any less". The couple is parents to two children, son Levi and daughter Vida, but the 41-year-old Hollywood actor is adamant they are not planning to exchange vows.
McConaughey concedes he and Alves may make their relationship official in the future, but he can't see himself marrying anytime soon. During an interview with Piers Morgan, the British host asks the actor if he is against marriage and he replies, "No. I'm for marriage... (But) I don't know... Maybe one day, but... you know, it doesn't make me any less committed. It doesn't make me love her any less."
Marriage aside, the leading actor of "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past" has recently revealed that he has created his own signature cocktail. Calling the mix his "McConaughey margarita", he shared on what he puts inside, "I have my own version of the margarita: tequila, lime juice, orange liqueur and tonic water, topped off with cranberry juice."
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala