Pete Reilly Feels Like He's Being Harassed Over Noise Complaints
The View star Pete Reilly has spoken of his anger after a dispute with his neighbors over noise failed to quieten down - the rocker insists he is suffering harassment from council officials and overly-irritable residents. The Scottish guitarist was last year hit with complaints from neighbors who called in local authorities over allegations he was making too much noise at his apartment in Dundee, Scotland.
The complaints have continued, but Reilly is adamant he has done nothing to warrant the ongoing grievances. Council officials have used surveillance techniques to monitor noise levels at the flat and police were called to his home on Tuesday, March 22 to investigate an alleged disturbance. But Reilly claims the only noise coming from his house that night was the sound of him walking around and changing his bedsheets.
He tells Scotland's Daily Record, "I don't think I am the antisocial one. The police were at my door on Tuesday for me walking around and making my bed at 9 P.M. I do feel like I am being harassed and it is annoying as it is my first flat and I'm not throwing wild parties. I could understand if there had been a lot of problems and if I was throwing wild parties every night but it is petty things." He adds, "I'm coming home from rehearsal, changing the bed sheets and police are getting phoned."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media