Pete Reilly Feels Like He's Being Harassed Over Noise Complaints
The View star Pete Reilly has spoken of his anger after a dispute with his neighbors over noise failed to quieten down - the rocker insists he is suffering harassment from council officials and overly-irritable residents. The Scottish guitarist was last year hit with complaints from neighbors who called in local authorities over allegations he was making too much noise at his apartment in Dundee, Scotland.
The complaints have continued, but Reilly is adamant he has done nothing to warrant the ongoing grievances. Council officials have used surveillance techniques to monitor noise levels at the flat and police were called to his home on Tuesday, March 22 to investigate an alleged disturbance. But Reilly claims the only noise coming from his house that night was the sound of him walking around and changing his bedsheets.
He tells Scotland's Daily Record, "I don't think I am the antisocial one. The police were at my door on Tuesday for me walking around and making my bed at 9 P.M. I do feel like I am being harassed and it is annoying as it is my first flat and I'm not throwing wild parties. I could understand if there had been a lot of problems and if I was throwing wild parties every night but it is petty things." He adds, "I'm coming home from rehearsal, changing the bed sheets and police are getting phoned."
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers