Pete Reilly Feels Like He's Being Harassed Over Noise Complaints
The View star Pete Reilly has spoken of his anger after a dispute with his neighbors over noise failed to quieten down - the rocker insists he is suffering harassment from council officials and overly-irritable residents. The Scottish guitarist was last year hit with complaints from neighbors who called in local authorities over allegations he was making too much noise at his apartment in Dundee, Scotland.
The complaints have continued, but Reilly is adamant he has done nothing to warrant the ongoing grievances. Council officials have used surveillance techniques to monitor noise levels at the flat and police were called to his home on Tuesday, March 22 to investigate an alleged disturbance. But Reilly claims the only noise coming from his house that night was the sound of him walking around and changing his bedsheets.
He tells Scotland's Daily Record, "I don't think I am the antisocial one. The police were at my door on Tuesday for me walking around and making my bed at 9 P.M. I do feel like I am being harassed and it is annoying as it is my first flat and I'm not throwing wild parties. I could understand if there had been a lot of problems and if I was throwing wild parties every night but it is petty things." He adds, "I'm coming home from rehearsal, changing the bed sheets and police are getting phoned."
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer