Kelly Osbourne Owes $30,000 in Unpaid Taxes
Kelly Osbourne is in trouble with U.S. tax authorities - she allegedly owes the State of California more than $30,000. Court documents filed in Los Angeles County and obtained by TMZ.com allege Ozzy Osbourne's daughter failed to pay $34,763.30 in back taxes in 2009, the year the rock offspring waltzed her way to third place on American reality show "Dancing with the Stars".
And her financial troubles don't end there - Kelly discovered she had become a victim of credit card fraud on Saturday, March 26. In a post on her Twitter.com, she writes, "Someone stole my credit card and rented a car with it. What a dumb a** you need to show I'd to rent a car!!!"
Kelly, who is the new face of Madonna's Material Girl clothing range, could face fines as well as some jail time if she can't pay for her unpaid tax bill. Still, she tweeted on Sunday, March 27, "I'm getting less & less resilient to all the bullshit stories I keep reading about myself, I do enough stupid shit so no need to make things up!".
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set