Kelly Osbourne Owes $30,000 in Unpaid Taxes
Kelly Osbourne is in trouble with U.S. tax authorities - she allegedly owes the State of California more than $30,000. Court documents filed in Los Angeles County and obtained by TMZ.com allege Ozzy Osbourne's daughter failed to pay $34,763.30 in back taxes in 2009, the year the rock offspring waltzed her way to third place on American reality show "Dancing with the Stars".
And her financial troubles don't end there - Kelly discovered she had become a victim of credit card fraud on Saturday, March 26. In a post on her Twitter.com, she writes, "Someone stole my credit card and rented a car with it. What a dumb a** you need to show I'd to rent a car!!!"
Kelly, who is the new face of Madonna's Material Girl clothing range, could face fines as well as some jail time if she can't pay for her unpaid tax bill. Still, she tweeted on Sunday, March 27, "I'm getting less & less resilient to all the bullshit stories I keep reading about myself, I do enough stupid shit so no need to make things up!".
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer