Kelly Osbourne Owes $30,000 in Unpaid Taxes
Kelly Osbourne is in trouble with U.S. tax authorities - she allegedly owes the State of California more than $30,000. Court documents filed in Los Angeles County and obtained by TMZ.com allege Ozzy Osbourne's daughter failed to pay $34,763.30 in back taxes in 2009, the year the rock offspring waltzed her way to third place on American reality show "Dancing with the Stars".
And her financial troubles don't end there - Kelly discovered she had become a victim of credit card fraud on Saturday, March 26. In a post on her Twitter.com, she writes, "Someone stole my credit card and rented a car with it. What a dumb a** you need to show I'd to rent a car!!!"
Kelly, who is the new face of Madonna's Material Girl clothing range, could face fines as well as some jail time if she can't pay for her unpaid tax bill. Still, she tweeted on Sunday, March 27, "I'm getting less & less resilient to all the bullshit stories I keep reading about myself, I do enough stupid shit so no need to make things up!".
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off