Kelly Osbourne Owes $30,000 in Unpaid Taxes
Kelly Osbourne is in trouble with U.S. tax authorities - she allegedly owes the State of California more than $30,000. Court documents filed in Los Angeles County and obtained by TMZ.com allege Ozzy Osbourne's daughter failed to pay $34,763.30 in back taxes in 2009, the year the rock offspring waltzed her way to third place on American reality show "Dancing with the Stars".
And her financial troubles don't end there - Kelly discovered she had become a victim of credit card fraud on Saturday, March 26. In a post on her Twitter.com, she writes, "Someone stole my credit card and rented a car with it. What a dumb a** you need to show I'd to rent a car!!!"
Kelly, who is the new face of Madonna's Material Girl clothing range, could face fines as well as some jail time if she can't pay for her unpaid tax bill. Still, she tweeted on Sunday, March 27, "I'm getting less & less resilient to all the bullshit stories I keep reading about myself, I do enough stupid shit so no need to make things up!".
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified