Kelly Osbourne Owes $30,000 in Unpaid Taxes
Kelly Osbourne is in trouble with U.S. tax authorities - she allegedly owes the State of California more than $30,000. Court documents filed in Los Angeles County and obtained by TMZ.com allege Ozzy Osbourne's daughter failed to pay $34,763.30 in back taxes in 2009, the year the rock offspring waltzed her way to third place on American reality show "Dancing with the Stars".
And her financial troubles don't end there - Kelly discovered she had become a victim of credit card fraud on Saturday, March 26. In a post on her Twitter.com, she writes, "Someone stole my credit card and rented a car with it. What a dumb a** you need to show I'd to rent a car!!!"
Kelly, who is the new face of Madonna's Material Girl clothing range, could face fines as well as some jail time if she can't pay for her unpaid tax bill. Still, she tweeted on Sunday, March 27, "I'm getting less & less resilient to all the bullshit stories I keep reading about myself, I do enough stupid shit so no need to make things up!".
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories