Coping With Charlie Sheen's Behavior, His Family Undergo Therapy
Charlie Sheen's relatives have undergone counseling sessions in a bid to cope with the troubled actor's bizarre behavior, according to his father Martin Sheen. The former "Two and a Half Men" star has been a regular in the headlines over the last few months following a meltdown in New York, rehab, hospitalization and a public feud with TV bosses which eventually cost him his job on the hit sitcom.
His father Martin, who suffered a similar struggle with drugs and alcohol in his youth, has now revealed the family is undertaking therapy sessions as they struggle to understand Charlie's wild ways. The former "The West Wing" star tells Britain's Guardian newspaper, "We've had some counseling. I'm in Al-Anon... it's for people with relatives or friends who are alcoholics or drug addicts. You have to stay focused."
But Sheen is adamant his trouble son will recover from his personal and professional problems, adding, "I absolutely believe that he'll come through it."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked