Coping With Charlie Sheen's Behavior, His Family Undergo Therapy
Charlie Sheen's relatives have undergone counseling sessions in a bid to cope with the troubled actor's bizarre behavior, according to his father Martin Sheen. The former "Two and a Half Men" star has been a regular in the headlines over the last few months following a meltdown in New York, rehab, hospitalization and a public feud with TV bosses which eventually cost him his job on the hit sitcom.
His father Martin, who suffered a similar struggle with drugs and alcohol in his youth, has now revealed the family is undertaking therapy sessions as they struggle to understand Charlie's wild ways. The former "The West Wing" star tells Britain's Guardian newspaper, "We've had some counseling. I'm in Al-Anon... it's for people with relatives or friends who are alcoholics or drug addicts. You have to stay focused."
But Sheen is adamant his trouble son will recover from his personal and professional problems, adding, "I absolutely believe that he'll come through it."
More Charlie Sheen News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'