Coping With Charlie Sheen's Behavior, His Family Undergo Therapy
Charlie Sheen's relatives have undergone counseling sessions in a bid to cope with the troubled actor's bizarre behavior, according to his father Martin Sheen. The former "Two and a Half Men" star has been a regular in the headlines over the last few months following a meltdown in New York, rehab, hospitalization and a public feud with TV bosses which eventually cost him his job on the hit sitcom.
His father Martin, who suffered a similar struggle with drugs and alcohol in his youth, has now revealed the family is undertaking therapy sessions as they struggle to understand Charlie's wild ways. The former "The West Wing" star tells Britain's Guardian newspaper, "We've had some counseling. I'm in Al-Anon... it's for people with relatives or friends who are alcoholics or drug addicts. You have to stay focused."
But Sheen is adamant his trouble son will recover from his personal and professional problems, adding, "I absolutely believe that he'll come through it."
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon
- Frank Ocean Releases Another New Catchy Song 'Lens'
- Kylie Jenner Forced to Leave Las Vegas Event by Anti-Fur Protestors
- Awkward Reunion! Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Say a Quick Hello at Pal's Birthday
- Scott Disick Caught Bringing a 'Tramp' to His Hotel Room in 'KUWTK' Preview
- Gigi Hadid's Super Sweet Birthday Picture With Zayn Malik Will Make You Jealous