Coping With Charlie Sheen's Behavior, His Family Undergo Therapy
Charlie Sheen's relatives have undergone counseling sessions in a bid to cope with the troubled actor's bizarre behavior, according to his father Martin Sheen. The former "Two and a Half Men" star has been a regular in the headlines over the last few months following a meltdown in New York, rehab, hospitalization and a public feud with TV bosses which eventually cost him his job on the hit sitcom.
His father Martin, who suffered a similar struggle with drugs and alcohol in his youth, has now revealed the family is undertaking therapy sessions as they struggle to understand Charlie's wild ways. The former "The West Wing" star tells Britain's Guardian newspaper, "We've had some counseling. I'm in Al-Anon... it's for people with relatives or friends who are alcoholics or drug addicts. You have to stay focused."
But Sheen is adamant his trouble son will recover from his personal and professional problems, adding, "I absolutely believe that he'll come through it."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked