Coping With Charlie Sheen's Behavior, His Family Undergo Therapy
Charlie Sheen's relatives have undergone counseling sessions in a bid to cope with the troubled actor's bizarre behavior, according to his father Martin Sheen. The former "Two and a Half Men" star has been a regular in the headlines over the last few months following a meltdown in New York, rehab, hospitalization and a public feud with TV bosses which eventually cost him his job on the hit sitcom.
His father Martin, who suffered a similar struggle with drugs and alcohol in his youth, has now revealed the family is undertaking therapy sessions as they struggle to understand Charlie's wild ways. The former "The West Wing" star tells Britain's Guardian newspaper, "We've had some counseling. I'm in Al-Anon... it's for people with relatives or friends who are alcoholics or drug addicts. You have to stay focused."
But Sheen is adamant his trouble son will recover from his personal and professional problems, adding, "I absolutely believe that he'll come through it."
More Charlie Sheen News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby