Bankrupt Toni Braxton Boasts About Lavish Lifestyle
R&B star Toni Braxton is set to spark controversy after boasting about her lavish lifestyle on her upcoming reality TV show, just months after filing for bankruptcy. The "Unbreak My Heart" hitmaker's latest financial troubles came to light in October 2010, when she admitted to owing between $10 million and $50 million in unpaid debts.
But the star appears to have shrugged off her legal woes for the filming of "Braxton Family Values", according to the New York Post. On the program, which premieres in the U.S. on 12 April 2011, Braxton says, "I have a big-a** house, three cars, and I fly first class all around the world. Some say I have the perfect life."
Braxton previously filed for bankruptcy in 1998.
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors