Bankrupt Toni Braxton Boasts About Lavish Lifestyle
R&B star Toni Braxton is set to spark controversy after boasting about her lavish lifestyle on her upcoming reality TV show, just months after filing for bankruptcy. The "Unbreak My Heart" hitmaker's latest financial troubles came to light in October 2010, when she admitted to owing between $10 million and $50 million in unpaid debts.
But the star appears to have shrugged off her legal woes for the filming of "Braxton Family Values", according to the New York Post. On the program, which premieres in the U.S. on 12 April 2011, Braxton says, "I have a big-a** house, three cars, and I fly first class all around the world. Some say I have the perfect life."
Braxton previously filed for bankruptcy in 1998.
More Toni Braxton News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed