Bankrupt Toni Braxton Boasts About Lavish Lifestyle
R&B star Toni Braxton is set to spark controversy after boasting about her lavish lifestyle on her upcoming reality TV show, just months after filing for bankruptcy. The "Unbreak My Heart" hitmaker's latest financial troubles came to light in October 2010, when she admitted to owing between $10 million and $50 million in unpaid debts.
But the star appears to have shrugged off her legal woes for the filming of "Braxton Family Values", according to the New York Post. On the program, which premieres in the U.S. on 12 April 2011, Braxton says, "I have a big-a** house, three cars, and I fly first class all around the world. Some say I have the perfect life."
Braxton previously filed for bankruptcy in 1998.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed