Bankrupt Toni Braxton Boasts About Lavish Lifestyle
R&B star Toni Braxton is set to spark controversy after boasting about her lavish lifestyle on her upcoming reality TV show, just months after filing for bankruptcy. The "Unbreak My Heart" hitmaker's latest financial troubles came to light in October 2010, when she admitted to owing between $10 million and $50 million in unpaid debts.
But the star appears to have shrugged off her legal woes for the filming of "Braxton Family Values", according to the New York Post. On the program, which premieres in the U.S. on 12 April 2011, Braxton says, "I have a big-a** house, three cars, and I fly first class all around the world. Some say I have the perfect life."
Braxton previously filed for bankruptcy in 1998.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns