Bankrupt Toni Braxton Boasts About Lavish Lifestyle
R&B star Toni Braxton is set to spark controversy after boasting about her lavish lifestyle on her upcoming reality TV show, just months after filing for bankruptcy. The "Unbreak My Heart" hitmaker's latest financial troubles came to light in October 2010, when she admitted to owing between $10 million and $50 million in unpaid debts.
But the star appears to have shrugged off her legal woes for the filming of "Braxton Family Values", according to the New York Post. On the program, which premieres in the U.S. on 12 April 2011, Braxton says, "I have a big-a** house, three cars, and I fly first class all around the world. Some say I have the perfect life."
Braxton previously filed for bankruptcy in 1998.
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd