Renee Zellweger Moving Out of Bradley Cooper's Home
Actress Renee Zellweger has made her split from Bradley Cooper official after moving her possessions out of his California home. The couple started dating in 2009 and spent a lot of time holed up in "The Hangover" actor's Pacific Palisades house.
They reportedly called off the romance earlier this month and Zellweger was spotted collecting her things from Cooper's pad on Thursday, March 24, according to UsMagazine.com. But the "Bridget Jones's Diary" star appears to be taking the failed relationship in her stride.
A source tells the website, "She seems to be handling the break-up well. She had a big smile on her face and a skip in her step!" The insider further adds, "Her friends feel bad it ended, but Renée's okay. She tried to make it work, but in the end it was too hard."
More Renee Zellweger News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert