Renee Zellweger Moving Out of Bradley Cooper's Home
Actress Renee Zellweger has made her split from Bradley Cooper official after moving her possessions out of his California home. The couple started dating in 2009 and spent a lot of time holed up in "The Hangover" actor's Pacific Palisades house.
They reportedly called off the romance earlier this month and Zellweger was spotted collecting her things from Cooper's pad on Thursday, March 24, according to UsMagazine.com. But the "Bridget Jones's Diary" star appears to be taking the failed relationship in her stride.
A source tells the website, "She seems to be handling the break-up well. She had a big smile on her face and a skip in her step!" The insider further adds, "Her friends feel bad it ended, but Renée's okay. She tried to make it work, but in the end it was too hard."
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered