Renee Zellweger Moving Out of Bradley Cooper's Home
Actress Renee Zellweger has made her split from Bradley Cooper official after moving her possessions out of his California home. The couple started dating in 2009 and spent a lot of time holed up in "The Hangover" actor's Pacific Palisades house.
They reportedly called off the romance earlier this month and Zellweger was spotted collecting her things from Cooper's pad on Thursday, March 24, according to UsMagazine.com. But the "Bridget Jones's Diary" star appears to be taking the failed relationship in her stride.
A source tells the website, "She seems to be handling the break-up well. She had a big smile on her face and a skip in her step!" The insider further adds, "Her friends feel bad it ended, but Renée's okay. She tried to make it work, but in the end it was too hard."
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret