Renee Zellweger Moving Out of Bradley Cooper's Home
Actress Renee Zellweger has made her split from Bradley Cooper official after moving her possessions out of his California home. The couple started dating in 2009 and spent a lot of time holed up in "The Hangover" actor's Pacific Palisades house.
They reportedly called off the romance earlier this month and Zellweger was spotted collecting her things from Cooper's pad on Thursday, March 24, according to UsMagazine.com. But the "Bridget Jones's Diary" star appears to be taking the failed relationship in her stride.
A source tells the website, "She seems to be handling the break-up well. She had a big smile on her face and a skip in her step!" The insider further adds, "Her friends feel bad it ended, but Renée's okay. She tried to make it work, but in the end it was too hard."
More Renee Zellweger News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'