Renee Zellweger Moving Out of Bradley Cooper's Home
Actress Renee Zellweger has made her split from Bradley Cooper official after moving her possessions out of his California home. The couple started dating in 2009 and spent a lot of time holed up in "The Hangover" actor's Pacific Palisades house.
They reportedly called off the romance earlier this month and Zellweger was spotted collecting her things from Cooper's pad on Thursday, March 24, according to UsMagazine.com. But the "Bridget Jones's Diary" star appears to be taking the failed relationship in her stride.
A source tells the website, "She seems to be handling the break-up well. She had a big smile on her face and a skip in her step!" The insider further adds, "Her friends feel bad it ended, but Renée's okay. She tried to make it work, but in the end it was too hard."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7