Courtney Love to Reunite With Hole at Documentary Screening
Singer Courtney Love will reunite with the original members of her rock band Hole on Monday, March 28 for their first public outing in more than a decade. The rocker will hit the red carpet with bassist Melissa Auf der Maur and guitarist Eric Erlandson to show their support for one-time drummer Patty Schemel at the New York premiere of "Hit So Hard", a documentary about her tough life.
The Hole stars last appeared together in front of the cameras in 1998. The band split in 2002, although Love courted controversy when she went on to release her 2010 album "Nobody's Daughter" under the group's name.
"Hit So Hard", directed by P. David Ebersole, will be unveiled at the Museum of Modern Art as part of the 40th Annual New Directors/New Films festival, and all four former Hole members will take part in a special question-and-answer session following the screening.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign