Courtney Love to Reunite With Hole at Documentary Screening
Singer Courtney Love will reunite with the original members of her rock band Hole on Monday, March 28 for their first public outing in more than a decade. The rocker will hit the red carpet with bassist Melissa Auf der Maur and guitarist Eric Erlandson to show their support for one-time drummer Patty Schemel at the New York premiere of "Hit So Hard", a documentary about her tough life.
The Hole stars last appeared together in front of the cameras in 1998. The band split in 2002, although Love courted controversy when she went on to release her 2010 album "Nobody's Daughter" under the group's name.
"Hit So Hard", directed by P. David Ebersole, will be unveiled at the Museum of Modern Art as part of the 40th Annual New Directors/New Films festival, and all four former Hole members will take part in a special question-and-answer session following the screening.
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?