Courtney Love to Reunite With Hole at Documentary Screening
Singer Courtney Love will reunite with the original members of her rock band Hole on Monday, March 28 for their first public outing in more than a decade. The rocker will hit the red carpet with bassist Melissa Auf der Maur and guitarist Eric Erlandson to show their support for one-time drummer Patty Schemel at the New York premiere of "Hit So Hard", a documentary about her tough life.
The Hole stars last appeared together in front of the cameras in 1998. The band split in 2002, although Love courted controversy when she went on to release her 2010 album "Nobody's Daughter" under the group's name.
"Hit So Hard", directed by P. David Ebersole, will be unveiled at the Museum of Modern Art as part of the 40th Annual New Directors/New Films festival, and all four former Hole members will take part in a special question-and-answer session following the screening.
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring