Kate Winslet Gets Her Expletive-Laden Outtakes as Gift
Kate Winslet has a unique gift to remember her time on the set of TV mini-series "Mildred Pierce" - a gag reel filled with the actress' expletive-laden outtakes. The "Titanic" star plays the title role in the upcoming 1930s drama, about a young mother who opens up a bakery to earn some extra cash.
But Winslet struggled to keep in character throughout the shoot and would often let slip a few curse words, so producers decided to gather up all of the rude bloopers and presented Winslet with the complete collection when filming wrapped. The Oscar winner was keen to show off the footage, but she soon realized it wasn't quite so suitable to screen to her kids, Mia, 10, and Joe, seven.
Speaking on U.S. talk show "The View" on Friday, March 25 , Winslet says, "To have this was so much fun and I thought, 'Oh, well I can show the children.' So we sat down and I said, 'Guys, guys this is really exciting, it's all the silly bits, when mistakes happen.' So we put it on. Three seconds later I was like, 'Off! We'll watch that when you're 18.' "
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'
- Anna Kendrick: 'I'd Be Terrible at Being Like Taylor Swift'
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer