Kate Winslet Gets Her Expletive-Laden Outtakes as Gift
Kate Winslet has a unique gift to remember her time on the set of TV mini-series "Mildred Pierce" - a gag reel filled with the actress' expletive-laden outtakes. The "Titanic" star plays the title role in the upcoming 1930s drama, about a young mother who opens up a bakery to earn some extra cash.
But Winslet struggled to keep in character throughout the shoot and would often let slip a few curse words, so producers decided to gather up all of the rude bloopers and presented Winslet with the complete collection when filming wrapped. The Oscar winner was keen to show off the footage, but she soon realized it wasn't quite so suitable to screen to her kids, Mia, 10, and Joe, seven.
Speaking on U.S. talk show "The View" on Friday, March 25 , Winslet says, "To have this was so much fun and I thought, 'Oh, well I can show the children.' So we sat down and I said, 'Guys, guys this is really exciting, it's all the silly bits, when mistakes happen.' So we put it on. Three seconds later I was like, 'Off! We'll watch that when you're 18.' "
More Kate Winslet News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'