Kate Winslet Gets Her Expletive-Laden Outtakes as Gift
Kate Winslet has a unique gift to remember her time on the set of TV mini-series "Mildred Pierce" - a gag reel filled with the actress' expletive-laden outtakes. The "Titanic" star plays the title role in the upcoming 1930s drama, about a young mother who opens up a bakery to earn some extra cash.
But Winslet struggled to keep in character throughout the shoot and would often let slip a few curse words, so producers decided to gather up all of the rude bloopers and presented Winslet with the complete collection when filming wrapped. The Oscar winner was keen to show off the footage, but she soon realized it wasn't quite so suitable to screen to her kids, Mia, 10, and Joe, seven.
Speaking on U.S. talk show "The View" on Friday, March 25 , Winslet says, "To have this was so much fun and I thought, 'Oh, well I can show the children.' So we sat down and I said, 'Guys, guys this is really exciting, it's all the silly bits, when mistakes happen.' So we put it on. Three seconds later I was like, 'Off! We'll watch that when you're 18.' "
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars