Kate Winslet Gets Her Expletive-Laden Outtakes as Gift
Kate Winslet has a unique gift to remember her time on the set of TV mini-series "Mildred Pierce" - a gag reel filled with the actress' expletive-laden outtakes. The "Titanic" star plays the title role in the upcoming 1930s drama, about a young mother who opens up a bakery to earn some extra cash.
But Winslet struggled to keep in character throughout the shoot and would often let slip a few curse words, so producers decided to gather up all of the rude bloopers and presented Winslet with the complete collection when filming wrapped. The Oscar winner was keen to show off the footage, but she soon realized it wasn't quite so suitable to screen to her kids, Mia, 10, and Joe, seven.
Speaking on U.S. talk show "The View" on Friday, March 25 , Winslet says, "To have this was so much fun and I thought, 'Oh, well I can show the children.' So we sat down and I said, 'Guys, guys this is really exciting, it's all the silly bits, when mistakes happen.' So we put it on. Three seconds later I was like, 'Off! We'll watch that when you're 18.' "
More Kate Winslet News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed