Vince Neil Gets Battery Report Filed Against Him
Motley Crue star Vince Neil landed in trouble with the law again on Thursday, March 24 when a battery report was filed against him following an alleged brawl in Las Vegas. The rocker allegedly became embroiled in an altercation with his ex-girlfriend and one of her friends at a Hal Sparks concert at the Las Vegas Hilton.
According to TMZ.com, security guards at the hotel called cops to the scene to break up the alleged fight and the unidentified ex-girlfriend subsequently filed a battery report. Neil was not arrested.
The news comes just one month after Neil was released from the Clark County Detention Center in Nevada, where he served 10 days behind bars for a DUI charge. When busted in June 2010 in Las Vegas, the rocker's blood alcohol level reached nearly three times the legal limit. On January 16 this year, he pled guilty for the case.
More Vince Neil News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory