Vince Neil Gets Battery Report Filed Against Him
Motley Crue star Vince Neil landed in trouble with the law again on Thursday, March 24 when a battery report was filed against him following an alleged brawl in Las Vegas. The rocker allegedly became embroiled in an altercation with his ex-girlfriend and one of her friends at a Hal Sparks concert at the Las Vegas Hilton.
According to TMZ.com, security guards at the hotel called cops to the scene to break up the alleged fight and the unidentified ex-girlfriend subsequently filed a battery report. Neil was not arrested.
The news comes just one month after Neil was released from the Clark County Detention Center in Nevada, where he served 10 days behind bars for a DUI charge. When busted in June 2010 in Las Vegas, the rocker's blood alcohol level reached nearly three times the legal limit. On January 16 this year, he pled guilty for the case.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'