Vince Neil Gets Battery Report Filed Against Him
Motley Crue star Vince Neil landed in trouble with the law again on Thursday, March 24 when a battery report was filed against him following an alleged brawl in Las Vegas. The rocker allegedly became embroiled in an altercation with his ex-girlfriend and one of her friends at a Hal Sparks concert at the Las Vegas Hilton.
According to TMZ.com, security guards at the hotel called cops to the scene to break up the alleged fight and the unidentified ex-girlfriend subsequently filed a battery report. Neil was not arrested.
The news comes just one month after Neil was released from the Clark County Detention Center in Nevada, where he served 10 days behind bars for a DUI charge. When busted in June 2010 in Las Vegas, the rocker's blood alcohol level reached nearly three times the legal limit. On January 16 this year, he pled guilty for the case.
More Vince Neil News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?