Vince Neil Gets Battery Report Filed Against Him
Motley Crue star Vince Neil landed in trouble with the law again on Thursday, March 24 when a battery report was filed against him following an alleged brawl in Las Vegas. The rocker allegedly became embroiled in an altercation with his ex-girlfriend and one of her friends at a Hal Sparks concert at the Las Vegas Hilton.
According to TMZ.com, security guards at the hotel called cops to the scene to break up the alleged fight and the unidentified ex-girlfriend subsequently filed a battery report. Neil was not arrested.
The news comes just one month after Neil was released from the Clark County Detention Center in Nevada, where he served 10 days behind bars for a DUI charge. When busted in June 2010 in Las Vegas, the rocker's blood alcohol level reached nearly three times the legal limit. On January 16 this year, he pled guilty for the case.
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!