Elizabeth Taylor to Leave Fortune to AIDS Charities, Gay Manager Could Be Her Heir
Elizabeth Taylor has reportedly left the bulk of her $600 million fortune to AIDS charities. The Hollywood veteran passed away on Wednesday, March 23 after losing her long battle with congestive heart disease, sending the show business world into mourning.
Frequently praised for her role as an AIDS/HIV activist, the star has continued her good work by leaving a large portion of her wealth to her beloved charities, reports The New York Post. According to Fox News, Taylor's famous jewelery collection will be auctioned off to benefit The Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation and amfAR, the AIDS charity she founded in 1985.
As of 2002, the collection had an estimated value of $150 million.
Meanwhile, speculation has run wild on who will inherit Liz's million dollars fortune. One name that has cropped up as one of her heirs was her manager Jason Winters, who has been speculated to be her gay lover. According to the Daily Mail, Jason who has helped the screen legend to recover from depression will administer her fortune via a trust to her Aids charity.
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!