Elizabeth Taylor to Leave Fortune to AIDS Charities, Gay Manager Could Be Her Heir
Elizabeth Taylor has reportedly left the bulk of her $600 million fortune to AIDS charities. The Hollywood veteran passed away on Wednesday, March 23 after losing her long battle with congestive heart disease, sending the show business world into mourning.
Frequently praised for her role as an AIDS/HIV activist, the star has continued her good work by leaving a large portion of her wealth to her beloved charities, reports The New York Post. According to Fox News, Taylor's famous jewelery collection will be auctioned off to benefit The Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation and amfAR, the AIDS charity she founded in 1985.
As of 2002, the collection had an estimated value of $150 million.
Meanwhile, speculation has run wild on who will inherit Liz's million dollars fortune. One name that has cropped up as one of her heirs was her manager Jason Winters, who has been speculated to be her gay lover. According to the Daily Mail, Jason who has helped the screen legend to recover from depression will administer her fortune via a trust to her Aids charity.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl