Sylvester Stallone to Launch Fashion Line
Actor Sylvester Stallone has become the latest star to enter the world of fashion, he's creating a clothing line. Sly Inc., which was inspired by the star's legendary on-screen characters "Rambo" and "Rocky Balboa", will consist of jeans, shirts, outerwear, underwear, and watches.
Stallone tells Men's Week magazine, "I thought the time is now. I've lived a life where I know what has worked and what hasn't worked. Clothing is the first step to building a character."
The actor, who will launch the lifestyle brand in 2012, eventually hopes to expand the line to include eye wear, grooming products, athletic wear and even a fragrance.
Stallone's business partner and president of Sly Inc, Michael Henry, additionally stated, "Rocky at the end of the day is a love story. While Rambo showcases the other side of masculinity, he's a loner. So the line will offer looks for 'the rebel and the gentleman.' "
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto