Sylvester Stallone to Launch Fashion Line
Actor Sylvester Stallone has become the latest star to enter the world of fashion, he's creating a clothing line. Sly Inc., which was inspired by the star's legendary on-screen characters "Rambo" and "Rocky Balboa", will consist of jeans, shirts, outerwear, underwear, and watches.
Stallone tells Men's Week magazine, "I thought the time is now. I've lived a life where I know what has worked and what hasn't worked. Clothing is the first step to building a character."
The actor, who will launch the lifestyle brand in 2012, eventually hopes to expand the line to include eye wear, grooming products, athletic wear and even a fragrance.
Stallone's business partner and president of Sly Inc, Michael Henry, additionally stated, "Rocky at the end of the day is a love story. While Rambo showcases the other side of masculinity, he's a loner. So the line will offer looks for 'the rebel and the gentleman.' "
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked