Sylvester Stallone to Launch Fashion Line
Actor Sylvester Stallone has become the latest star to enter the world of fashion, he's creating a clothing line. Sly Inc., which was inspired by the star's legendary on-screen characters "Rambo" and "Rocky Balboa", will consist of jeans, shirts, outerwear, underwear, and watches.
Stallone tells Men's Week magazine, "I thought the time is now. I've lived a life where I know what has worked and what hasn't worked. Clothing is the first step to building a character."
The actor, who will launch the lifestyle brand in 2012, eventually hopes to expand the line to include eye wear, grooming products, athletic wear and even a fragrance.
Stallone's business partner and president of Sly Inc, Michael Henry, additionally stated, "Rocky at the end of the day is a love story. While Rambo showcases the other side of masculinity, he's a loner. So the line will offer looks for 'the rebel and the gentleman.' "
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC